Any idea how to beat druid?

I play freeze mage for a month now,but i can never beat druids,it's a 90% time loss for me.And i'm stuck at ranked 6.My problems are mostly that he puts a lot of pressure and i can't deal with anything.If turn8 he plays ragnaros,i'm pretty much dead because if i try to polymorph him,he'll also have other minions that will still continue to hurt me,and to top it all fon+savage roar is pretty much draining all my life fast.Any ideas?

My deck is the following.

Minion(9)
2xnovice engineer
coldlight oracle
2xsunwalker
Ragnaros
Alexstratza
2xmolten giant

Spell(21)
2xmirror images
2xfrostbolt
2xarcane intellect
vaporize
2xice block
2xice barrier
2xfrost nova
2xfireball
polymorph
2xblizzard
2xflamestrike
pyroblast
Edited by FiReSpAwNiE on 6/18/2014 3:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Remove 2x ice block ;)
Reply Quote
What you might consider:
- unlike arcane intellect, coldlight oracle feeds druid with more cards;
- molten giants without taunt givers?
- where are ice lances?
- where are 2 doomsayers?
- 2x flamestrike. Really?
Reply Quote
The issue is that it is not a freeze mage deck. It's just a mage deck. While it is well put together, especially if you made it on your own, to improve you probably need to copy the current meta freeze mage deck a bit more. You need ice lance, need doomsayer, and more draw. Cut poly, sunwalker, rag, molten etc. They don't help accomplish what freeze mage is trying to do. Coldlight is ok to keep but in mage v druid you are helping the druid more than yourself if you play it. There's also other options for draw.
Reply Quote
With Freeze mage you are pretty much out of luck against a lot of druid decks, if we get a fast start generally we can kill you off before you can build your combo as freeze mage, generally I take about 85% of freeze mage matches atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]