Day 5 - no wins

Six hours a day, five days in a row. No wins.

Not my record by any stretch, but pretty amazing considering I'm playing a Zoo lock.
Reply Quote
Decklist?
Reply Quote
play ranked. casuals are silly uneven
Reply Quote
Standard zoo lock, with Doomguards.

This is ranked.
Edited by Ethernyet on 6/18/2014 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
pebkac
Reply Quote
If you haven't leart to play zoo lock in 5 days, maybe you should just give up and play another game, this is clearly not your game.
Reply Quote
I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but it's not really possible to win 0 games with the standard version of Zoo if you know how to play it. My best advice would be to either change your play style or deck. Best of luck.
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 01:01 AMPosted by Necksnapper
If you haven't leart to play zoo lock in 5 days, maybe you should just give up and play another game, this is clearly not your game.

It's not really about learning to play the deck, it's easy enough to play it. But I'd say that it's even easier to counter it and I guess the meta already adapted to counter Zoo's (nope, not Miracle Rogues though).
Reply Quote
It is possible. Happens all the time. I'm trying to find some way to capture the video from my Hearthstone window so I can upload to Youtube and prove it, but Open Broadcaster doesn't work. It just records blackness.
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 01:06 AMPosted by Ethernyet
It is possible. Happens all the time. I'm trying to find some way to capture the video from my Hearthstone window so I can upload to Youtube and prove it, but Open Broadcaster doesn't work. It just records blackness.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13181878139 happens :D
Reply Quote
Has to be a troll thread
Reply Quote
You're about 8 weeks too late.

Everyone knows zoo inside out now, how to play against it, how to beat it.

Hell I can even beat it as shaman.

Even my buddy who plays shaman without lightning storm can beat it.

EVEN MY PRIEST can beat zoo. lols!
Reply Quote
The same as last time, either you're a really dedicated troll or you should stop playing this game immediately. It's not for you. Please go and be happier with something else.
Reply Quote
Not trolling, just reporting facts.

A typical game goes something like this:

http://youtu.be/lE-IEYHZduw
Reply Quote
6 hours a day for 5 days in a row is ~180 games lost and yet you are rank 16?
Reply Quote
Just uninstall the game and save yourself more grief.
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 02:01 AMPosted by Ethernyet
Not trolling, just reporting facts.

A typical game goes something like this:

http://youtu.be/lE-IEYHZduw

Looks like a virus link to me, don't click (could be wrong)
Edited by Neeblis on 6/18/2014 2:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's because you're thinking too hard. Your deck is so simple that you need to stop thinking and just take your turn. You do things wrong on top of it. Turn 3 you had to think about attacking or buffing your wolf first then attack. Just do it already. Turn 6, you don't use your spell to kill his taunt guy, which allow you to get both your minions through, or even to trade off and kill his last guy letting you have the only board presence. Turn 8 you suicide your 2/3 guy for no reason.

So in the end, you made mistakes, you think too long about nothing, and your deck sucks.
Reply Quote
>> So in the end, you made mistakes, you think too long about nothing, and your deck sucks.

So you can't play this game if you make mistakes?

The deck supposedly wins all the time in ranked play.
Reply Quote
Whats up with all these troll threads? They arent even amusing to look at.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]