Day 5 - no wins

Ok, I will play with this deck next. Should I attempt a live stream or just a few games on Youtube?

06/18/2014 09:43 AMPosted by Timemaster
06/18/2014 12:57 AMPosted by Ethernyet
Six hours a day, five days in a row. No wins.

Not my record by any stretch, but pretty amazing considering I'm playing a Zoo lock.

Lol how is that possible? Wouldn't you at least get some disconnect/concede victories? If this isnt a troll Id be happy to help you out, I played zoo to legend.

Edit- Heres my decklist, if you cant win a game with this you are doing something seriously wrong and id need more info to help you

2 Soulfire
2 Argent Squire
2 Flame imp
2 voidwalker
2 young priestess
2 acidic swamp ooze
2 amani berserker
2 dire wolf alpha
1 ironbreak owl
2 knife juggler
1 blood knight
2 harvest golem
2 scarlet crusader
1 shattered sun cleric
2 defender of argus
2 doomguard
1 argent commander
Reply Quote
Watching you zoo game, you keep ramming your minions into his without killing them, even though the priest can heal them with his hero power. If you're going to make really inefficient trades, at least kill the minion you're attacking @_@. Speaking of inefficient trades, you 2 for 1'd yourself by playing hunters mark + boar into a void walker.
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Maz
I can't believe you're still here spouting this nonsense. I remember you claiming you had over 2,000 matches played and didn't win a single one.

Up until a month or so ago, that was true.
Reply Quote
>>I've tried coaching the OP and we've won several games via screen share
>> (even won one without my assistance). Not sure how he forgot all I taught him.

I've not forgotten everything you taught me, you just didn't teach me as much as you might think. Same with Boss, I took his lesson to heart as well and now hardly ever concede early (even though I already know what's coming). It was those concessions that resulted in the thousands of losses mentioned earlier.

And again, I still do eventually complete daily quests -- it just takes days or weeks because my win ratio is so low. If there's anything I'm actually "complaining" about, it's that. I've always advocated Blizzard needs some other way to do dailies, preferably against bots.

The reason for these "5-day" posts is simply to point out that it's happening. If I were Blizzard, I'd sure want to know. And there's no way I'm the only person unhappy with how this works -- a massive majority of players are stuck at 19-20 for similar reasons. They're all under the same impression this was supposed to be the CASUAL card game, but clearly that's no longer true.
Reply Quote
Also, for people complaining about the >> quote style. I have to do this everytime the forum says "invalid HTML" when trying to do a regular quote.
Reply Quote
Here's my first match with TimeMaster's Zoo deck:

http://youtu.be/O2Wbr8uTS8Y

Note that this was a weekday morning, PST, which is when most of my wins at this game have occurred. Unfortunately I can't always skip out on work to play at this time.

My strong suspicion is when I play this deck again tonight after 10:00pm PST, the results will be completely different.
Reply Quote
Yep your thinking too hard, you should just close your eyes and face smash your keyboard to win with this deck
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 12:57 AMPosted by Ethernyet
Six hours a day, five days in a row. No wins.

Not my record by any stretch, but pretty amazing considering I'm playing a Zoo lock.

Goddam you must suck !@# at this game.
Reply Quote
Doing better with TimeMaster's Zoo deck:

http://youtu.be/ORYZOZ2pnjQ
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 11:02 PMPosted by Ethernyet
Doing better with TimeMaster's Zoo deck:

http://youtu.be/ORYZOZ2pnjQ

Good to hear, keep me updated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]