Made a decent Demon Lock deck (rank 15-17)

I've been a little annoyed that so many of the Warlock decks are centered around neutral minions and beasts - I like the idea of having a Warlock that uses demons. So, I sought out to create a demon centered deck - it's turned out to be halfway decent around my rank, though I have no idea if it would hold up to some of the higher levels.

Certainly open to improving it, but have it listed below. A large part of the reason this works is because of imp master + sacrificial pact/power overwhelming.

Demon Lock Deck:

2x Sacrificial Pact
2x Mortal Coil
2x Power Overwhelming
1x Corruption
1x Flame Imp
2x Voidwalker
2x Blood Imp
2x Succubus
2x Kobold Geomancer
2x Demonfire
1x Shadow Bolt
2x Imp Master
2x Drain Life
1x Void Terror
1x Hellfire
1x Shadowflame
1x Bane of Doom
1x Siphon Soul
2x Infernal
Edited by HandsomeNerd on 6/19/2014 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 flame imps with 1 or 0 succubus will be better, a doomguard as a finisher is aways handy.
Get rid of the corruption and both Kobolds, get in soulfires and one more siphon soul.

This alone might drive you 2-3 ranks up.

But its not and probably never will be viable high ranks (im rank 3-4 atm).
Reply Quote
Why get rid of the Kobolds? They feel incredibly helpful with the spells, particularly mortal coil
Reply Quote
06/19/2014 09:05 AMPosted by Prodan
2 flame imps with 1 or 0 succubus will be better, a doomguard as a finisher is aways handy.
Get rid of the corruption and both Kobolds, get in soulfires and one more siphon soul.

This alone might drive you 2-3 ranks up.

But its not and probably never will be viable high ranks (im rank 3-4 atm).

Don't have an extra siphon soul unfortunately.

What's the general rule for using random discard cards? Should I not use succub/soulfire/doomguard when I have siphon soul/doomguard as a card that could be removed?
Reply Quote
I'd ditch the succubi, add a doomguard and another void terror personally.
Reply Quote
wow that deck is horrible no offense, you wont get very far with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]