Suggestions for my Druid deck (rank 7)

Hi guys, recently I made myself my first Druid deck inspired on the fact that i got Force of Nature in a pack AND on this deck: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/62650-kolento-charge-deck-rank-1-legend-eu

However, due to not having all the cards (most importantly, I don't have any ancient) I had to do some replacements, which ended on some changes depending on what I felt I was lacking when playing ranked (since I made the deck I've been oscilating between rank 8-7). This is the result:

2x Innervate
2x Mark of the Wild
2x Wild Growth
2x Wrath
1x Sunfury Protector
1x Healing Touch
2x Savage Roar
2x Harvest Golem
2x Swipe
1x Chillwind Yeti
2x Keeper of the Grove
1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Faceless Manipulator
1x Force of Nature
1x The Black Knight
1x Cairne Bloodhoof
1x Ironbark Protector (I hate this guy, freaking BGH's, gotta replace him with AoW A.S.A.P.)
1x Ysera

Other info: I dont have any of the ancients, BGH, Cenarius or an extra Force of Nature.

Please give me all types of suggestions for replacements, and if i need ancients or another epic (Cenarius seems too far since I dont have dust) too urgently, please say so. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
You can't play an aggressive charge Druid without 2 forces

You also can't play it with an ironbark, a ysera, double mark of the wild

You are leaning more towards ramp

The first thing O would do is remove the 8 and 9 drop if you are modeling the deck after Kolento's version (I'd also remove it in any deck for the current meta), also remove at least one mark

Replace the senjin with a second yeti because it trades with drakes

Also in a charge druid faceless isn't really needed, maybe add an argent, though unlike Kolento I prefer only 1 and I like to keep my Cairn

And ofc the second FoN
Edited by Jacob on 6/17/2014 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I totally agree with Jacob. You shouldn't play a mix of Taunt/Ramp AND Charge. Focus on one thing.

When you removed the cards like Jacob said, I would also add Argent Commander and a second Sunfury for a turn 2 play. Probably switch out Healing Touch for Farseer, so you have another turn 3 play. Ancients of Lore are so good, you should think of crafting and add them for card draw. They help a lot, when you want your FoN+SR combination @ turn 9.
Edited by BeFoRe on 6/18/2014 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh I disn't see he had no AoL, 2 AoL are a MUST in Druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]