Zoos

I don't mind that they have the imp/walker combo all the time since that's why you mulligan cards and its strong but not impossible to win on that opening.

I don't mind those 0 cost soulfires which is strong dmg for the drawback in that deck.

I only mind slightly those annoying charging doomguards since most of the time the game was over by then anyway.

And I find the hero power OP but I'll live with that.

But what I find just so **cken annoying is 70-80% of the games against zoo (JUST ZOO) they always get to go 2nd which is stronger for them than going first in a normal game. And no I am not using selective memory. I have for the last 2 months made a mental note to see how often they go first and frankly it almost never happens.

One of you or many of you are sapping my zoo coin flips in this game and whoever you are screw you....
Reply Quote
This topic is so new and refreshing
Reply Quote
You know, tonight I was going to browse forums and watch a baseball game, but I think I'll log in and fire up my zoo deck.
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 04:12 PMPosted by Matuzak
I'll log in and fire up my zoo deck.

Go ahead I never said I lose that often to zoo. I just find it bull!@#$ how someone is taking all my coin flips from me.
Reply Quote
do zoo locks even use imp?

also going 2nd is almost never better for zoo since you got 25 billion one drops anyway.
Edited by shaunika on 6/17/2014 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 04:17 PMPosted by shaunika
going 2nd is almost never better for zoo

Than I must understand zoo wrong. They generally drop knife or 2 1 drops which snowballs on turn 2. First turn 2 minions generally helps them solidify their board for your 2 drop.
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 04:27 PMPosted by PtZpTz
Than I must understand zoo wrong. They generally drop knife or 2 1 drops which snowballs on turn 2. First turn 2 minions generally helps them solidify their board for your 2 drop.
The point of zoo is that you have something every turn, having a minion on the board t1 is better than coining a 2 drop on t1 or two 1 drops because you're the first to attack and first to build momentum.
Edited by Shopped on 6/17/2014 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 04:27 PMPosted by PtZpTz
06/17/2014 04:17 PMPosted by shaunika
going 2nd is almost never better for zoo

there's nothing better for zoo than turn 1 flame imp basically.
Reply Quote
they always get to go 2nd which is stronger for them than going first in a normal game

I'm doing something wrong then, my stats are much stronger when I go first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]