I Lived the Dream

Today, (ranked) I lived the dream. Ancient of War of a 10/5 and managed to hit a priest in the face!

I used BK on the priest who faceless manip'd by Sunwalker, but had a BgH in hand. My board had a damaged harvest golem and a 4/6 DoC taunted.

Played the AoW and made him a 10/5 in case of Mind Control I could kill em with BgH. Next turn he drops Rag- kills my 4/6! Oh wait, I also have a faceless manip.....

AoW smashes face, and the copied rag (he was killed with BgH) hits for the last 8 health.

Spouse was mad she missed it, sent her the pic on my phone. She has wanted me to make the AoL a 10/5 for months lol.
Reply Quote
I think I've only ever made the War 10/5 six or seven times since Closed Beta. I'm surprised at how he actually managed to hit face every time.

Lotta' fun!
Reply Quote
Oh my god, that was awesome.

Dreams come true!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]