Token deck help pls

Been playing Watcher and I enjoy it for the most part, but after ~150 games at 40% win rate its time to change it up, so I want to try Token and see if I can increase my win%.

I have almost no idea wtf I am doing building the deck, but this is what I have got so far:

2x Innervate
1x Naturalize
2x Power of the Wild
2x Wrath
2x Loot Hoarder
2x Savage Roar
2x Harvest Golem
2x Imp Master
1x Soul of the Forest
2x Swipe
2x Keeper of the Grove
2x Violet Teacher
1x Starfall
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Force of Nature
2x Ancient of Lore
Cenarius
Onyxia

After suggestions, I'm not sure about Soul of the Forest and Ony but have no idea what to replace them with.

I have ~1400 dust to spend, but am trying to save for Thalnos, how would he fit in Token (maybe as Ony replacement?)?

I'm also concerned that outside of Cenarius' summons and DotC I have no taunts. Should I include some, if so what?

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.
Edited by Winstiford on 6/19/2014 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Try something like this, it plays must faster than what you've outlined:

2x Innervate
1x Claw
2x Argent Squire
2x Power of the Wild
2x Wrath
1x Bloodmage Thalnos
2x Loot Hoarder
2x Savage Roar
1x Blood Knight
2x Harvest Golem
2x Swipe
2x Keeper of the Grove
1x Leeroy Jenkins
2x Violet Teacher
1x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Force of Nature
2x Ancient of Lore

I'm currently rank 5 and do very well against all matchups (including zoo), except for other druids and handlocks b/c of their big taunts. I might experiment with taking out something like a loot hoarder and adding either a black knight or naturalize.
Edited by GhostDragon on 6/19/2014 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
List above me seems from last season meta. I actually think you dont need Leeroy at all. Double force, double roar is just to good in any drood deck right now. But even more so in token. You'll have enough damage for sure.

My list I run in legendary rank this season, with just Cenarius as legendary.

2xInnervate
2xArgent Squire
2xPower of the Wild
1xLoot Hoarder
2xSavage Roar
1xBig Game Hunter
1xBlood Knight
2xHarvest Golem
2xSwipe
2xKeeper of the Grove
2xViolet Teacher
1xAzure Drake
2xDruid of the Claw
2xForce of Nature
1xArgent Commander
2xAncient of Lore
1xCenarius

BGH is questionable. But I'm facing alot of handlocks in legendary rank 300~. This card alone atleast gives me a small chance to win the matchup. Still good against alot of control decks. Argent commander to get board control back or to kill azure drakes/auctioneers.
Edited by Zampok on 6/20/2014 3:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Zampok, I am creating that deck now to try... But it appears to only have 28 cards, I dropped Loot Hoarder for Thalnos and assume the missing cards are Wrath?
Edited by Winstiford on 6/20/2014 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/20/2014 04:34 PMPosted by Winstiford
Zampok, I am creating that deck now to try... But it appears to only have 28 cards, I dropped Loot Hoarder for Thalnos and assume the missing cards are Wrath?

Yes,2xwrath.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]