Zoo/rush is THE definition of cancer

06/28/2014 09:48 AMPosted by iAmE
06/28/2014 08:39 AMPosted by BigAl
I think Rush/Zoo is so popular because most people cant afford the Epics/Legendaries that are required for most control decks

You can easily get to legendary with near free control decks. It's been shown, I've even almost done it myself (topped out at 2, couldn't get past without a TBK.)

No, the reality is quite plain that Zoolock is successful because of it being very very lenient on mistakes, and has a very consistent draw, negating bad mulliganing.

While I agree with you, I do think that the price factor is, well, a factor. While you can get there with "free control" decks those decks aren't as well known/publicized, and most people thing Legend/Epic heavy when they think of Control.
Reply Quote
What do you mean i cannot get to play my shiny pay2win legends because opponents kill me before turn 7?
Reply Quote
Its a top tier deck that doesn't run a single epic or legendary. I'm not saying legendaries should be insta-win, but the fact that anyone can build and play zoo with minimal time/resources/skill invested is a big deal.
Edited by Riv on 6/28/2014 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/28/2014 03:39 PMPosted by Riv
Its a top tier deck that doesn't run a single epic or legendary. I'm not saying legendaries should be insta-win, but the fact that anyone can build and play zoo with minimal time/resources/skill invested is a big deal.

Is it actually? If Legendaries and Epics are just additional "options" (not inherently stronger or weaker) then it would make sense for there to be decks that can do well without them, simply from choosing different "options."
Reply Quote
hate to burst the bubble, but blizzard has no idea how to stop it.
Reply Quote
06/30/2014 09:49 AMPosted by venicide420
hate to burst the bubble, but blizzard has no idea how to stop it.

is this why everyone says its the easiest deck to beat!
Reply Quote
Another day of quiting questing because of this zerg deck abomination. Face face soulfire face soulfire, try to stall is pointless because of their broken cared drawing. Oh well forum is fun.
Reply Quote
Cancer /kænsər/, also known as a malignant tumor, is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]