Making Ends Meet

Hey guys, little question I'm trying to figure out. Druid is my 2nd favorite and 2nd strongest Hearthstone class (1st being Shaman), and I'd love to make my Druid deck an alternative to my Shaman deck for Ranked play, but I don't have either of the 2 Ancients or Force of Nature available, nor do I currently have the dust to make them. It seems to me that at least one of those 3 cards would be a must-have, but I was wondering if anybody's figured out some suitable replacements that could work until I do have the genuine articles?

For reference, I'm currently Rank 12-13 depending on the day, and I have most of the other commonly used non-basic Druid cards (Druid of the Claw, Keeper of the Grove, etc).

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Just play token druid I guess it works without FON anyways but you surely need it.
Reply Quote
You can possibly get away with Nourish and Healing touch as a sub for one lore, takes 2 cards to replace one which increases rng screwing you, but could work if you have another draw card and heal in your deck...

not sure how well it would play, that was the first thing that came to mind
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]