Do We HAVE to run two Sheep?

Just opened Antonidas, and I'm not sure what to cut to make room for him. So I'm wondering, how important is it to run two polymorph? Do YOU run two polymorph, and if not, how do you fare with just one?
Reply Quote
.... YOU ALWAYS RUN TWO SHEEP! With any class you run two of their hard removal.
Reply Quote
It actually depends on your build. If you're running the Antonidas Freeze Mage, you don't run any sheep...
Reply Quote
06/22/2014 10:30 PMPosted by cheem
It actually depends on your build. If you're running the Antonidas Freeze Mage, you don't run any sheep...

Nah, running a midrange. I guess 2 sheeps is a must.
Reply Quote
If u consider Frostbolts and Fireballs as removal - no sheeps needed (or 1 if u don't have TBK).
If u consider Frostbolts and Fireballs ONLY as burn - 2 sheeps is a must.
Reply Quote
Mid-range here but I run only one. To supplement it, I also carry BGH and Iron-beak owl.
Reply Quote
Always run 2 polys.

I have an antonidas malygos leeroy deck all-in-one and i still have room for 2 polys.
Reply Quote
Do stop running Polymorph. It would make it easier for me to play control against a Mage.
Reply Quote
i don't think you necessarily have to run poly's. it really comes down to your type of playstyle and what type of deck you run with.

personally i have 1 in my deck, simply because i've been running into druids to the left and right and needed it. otherwise i wouldn't have it
Reply Quote
06/22/2014 11:07 PMPosted by alife
If u consider Frostbolts and Fireballs as removal - no sheeps needed (or 1 if u don't have TBK).
If u consider Frostbolts and Fireballs ONLY as burn - 2 sheeps is a must.

With the amount of Giants and the frequency of Ragnaros... due to card economy I don't think you can afford to think that way. Unless you've got great speed in your deck you need to assume that there are two to three bruisers per match. It's best if you can deal with those threats without having to waist an attack that could be directed at your opponent.
Reply Quote
06/22/2014 10:22 PMPosted by Peripatetic
.... YOU ALWAYS RUN TWO SHEEP! With any class you run two of their hard removal.

yeah cos every rogue runs with 2 assasinate and every druid runs with 2 naturalize right?:P
Reply Quote
06/24/2014 04:33 PMPosted by shaunika
06/22/2014 10:22 PMPosted by Peripatetic

yeah cos every rogue runs with 2 assasinate and every druid runs with 2 naturalize right?:P

I'll give you that naturalize sucks for hard removal. I don't know jack about rogues I've never been interested in trying them in HS or WoW, though I do have a rather sadistic pleasure in killing them. That aside I've had Sunwalkers, Stormwind Champions and Legendaries killed on a rather consistent basis.
Reply Quote
you can't polymorph a concealed auctioneer, and you can't polymorph an iceblock. that's 80% of the ladder right there. So no, you do not need poly in this meta. Also, since the majority of the decks on ladder are basically OTK decks that want to do 20+ damage to you out of hand in one turn, you gotta go fast and kill them before they draw leeroy, FoN+roar etc.
Reply Quote
With an aggro mage you definitely don't need polymorph. Tempo is too valuable. And once the opponent's big taunts are up, as an aggro mage you should have cards in hand to do lethal face damage or you've lost anyway, so polymorph wouldn't help.
Reply Quote
2 sheep are a waste. I don't even use one. With the prevalence of agro rush decks, it's not worth 4 mana to sheep something worth 1 or 2 mana.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]