How to incorporate Nat Pagle into my Shaman.

I have what I think is a pretty decent shaman deck, or at least I can compete at the ranked 13 marker so far.

I recently received Nat Pagle, and have tried it out in a couple other decks successfully, but I'm not sure who to remove in this deck to add it.

I've narrowed it down to:
Rockbiter weapon
Flametounge totem
Lightning storm

I have 2 of them all in my deck so removing one might not kill me... But which one is the question. Any ideas, reasonings, different suggestions, or even if it's not worth it... Just go ahead and let me know! ;) thanks.
Reply Quote
Since that "start of turn" nerf I can't see a reason to run Nat Pagle over Mana Tide Totem.
Reply Quote
06/22/2014 09:00 AMPosted by Peripatetic
Since that "start of turn" nerf I can't see a reason to run Nat Pagle over Mana Tide Totem.

I can see plenty of reasons to run Pagle over Mana Tide: Pagle costs 1 less Mana and has 1 more Health (that's kinda huge difference between 2 and 3 Mana minions).
In practice Mana Tide gets one-shotted 9 times out of 10 IMMEDIATELY after you play it. Heck, some higher Ranked Shaman players prefer Gnomish Inventor over Mana Tide.
Reply Quote
DO NOT REMOVE A LIGHTNING STORM

I’m not even sure how that made the list, there is no shaman deck that should miss 2 of that cards since it’s the only source of full board aoe that you have as a shaman.

Personally I’d suggest you get rid of a totem. Let’s get the obvious reasons out of the way; it costs the same, so it doesn’t affect your mana curve.

More importantly you can play it after a turn 3 spirit wolf to draw out removals and/or increase the chance for him to survive.

Also, I stopped having more than 1 flametongue due to the times where I had both in hand and an empty board…and then I drew a manatide…god I wish totemic might gave +1/+1 instead of 0/+2 …
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]