Need advice for beginners deck!

Hi :D
I started a shaman pack and I had a good time with it until I understood that I have too many spell cards (in my opinion).I want an opinion on my deck and what I should change. Remember, I'm a beginner so I don't have legendaries and epics...
the deck:
Lightning bolt x1
rockbiter weapon x2
argent squire x1
acidic swamp ooze x1
flametongue totem x2
ironbeak owk x1
Loot hoarder x1
river crocolisk x2
feral spirit x1
hex x2
lava burst x1
scarlet crusader x1
shatterd sun cleric x2
chillwind yeti x2
senjin's shieldmasta x2
azure drake x1
frostwolf warlord x1
boulderfist ogre x2
fire elemental x2
stormwind champion x2

I always have tons of spells in my hand but 2-3 monsters... it's really annoying so I came here to ask for tips :D I also have in my shaman card list:
ancestral healing
totemic might
frost shock
dust devil
windfurry
windspeaker
bloodlust
Edited by Talkoosh on 6/21/2014 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Im a new player as well, but ive watched alot of hearthstone on youtube and heres what i think. Earth shocks, lightning bolts, lightning storms and feral spirits are great in any shaman deck, consider one or too of those. River crocerlisks arent played at all, i dont know why but there must be a reason so try to find a replacement. The scarlet crusader, stormwind, warlord, shieldmasta and shattered sun are all...meh...its ok if you really barely have anything but you should be able to find a replacement. You might want to consider bloodlust and stormforged axe if you get it. Doomhammer and earth elemental is ok as well. Heres my deck and i find it does pretty good.
http://i.imgur.com/iDa6Brx.jpg
If i had the cards id probably add 1-2 azure drakes (havnt opened one yet) an argent commander or two. Also, add me as a friend DFire#1637
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]