Congratulations RDU

Cheating yourself to victory in the Dream Hack tourney and also bringing back the most hated class into constructed. As if it isn`t enough that this class destroyed every fun in Arena while being overplayed because of being overpowered.

To get this clear, I`m not complaining about losing to them, it`s the most tedious and cheesiest playstyle in this game.

And respect to all this copycats here, I guess winning is more important than not playing a boring netdeck that needs 3 brain cells to play.
Reply Quote
Someone needs a hug.
Reply Quote
I give you boring(altough i like playingi it, then again im playing the giants variant)

but its not true that it needs 3 brain cells, its one of the most difficult decks out there, it needs tons of planning and foresight.
Reply Quote
Most hated, yet it still under-preforms :/
Reply Quote
06/24/2014 12:02 PMPosted by HigurashiD
Most hated, yet it still under-preforms :/

Because it's a niche deck that countered the other decks in that tournament. I credit RDU for throwing the right curve ball at the right time. Too bad it's somewhat tainted.
Reply Quote
Compared with "Miracle" Rogue, which seems to be what i'm always matched up against, or zoo. I prefer playing against freeze Mage
Reply Quote
I've been playing a freeze mage since long before any net streamer made them popular.

They've been crappy and gimmicky ever since the nerf to blizzard and CoC. They are still crappy and gimmicky now. Maybe a lot of people are playing them, but I would say hands down only an extremely small % is over rank 10.
Reply Quote
06/24/2014 01:51 PMPosted by Demandred
I've been playing a freeze mage since long before any net streamer made them popular.

They've been crappy and gimmicky ever since the nerf to blizzard and CoC. They are still crappy and gimmicky now. Maybe a lot of people are playing them, but I would say hands down only an extremely small % is over rank 10.

Ice Giants seems to be better IMHO because druid is popular and you can still beat miracle rogue.

Try ice giants, but also standard freeze mage is pretty good in the current meta.
Reply Quote
Mages have always been a tedious class to play against. The problem is no direct counters to spell damage and crowd control cards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]