Zoo Shaman

So after tanking to rank 7 with a standard shaman deck I decided to do something different. Inspired by xpowderx's "handsham" deck, I decided to try out a shaman version of zoo. This is what I came up with:

http://imgur.com/2iX9Unn

I managed to make my way back up to rank 4 with it. Its real easy to play and cheap to make. Dark Iron Dwarf is my new favorite card. It has so much value :)

Try it out if you want to do something different.
Reply Quote
Looks fun. I would replace one argent squire with a mana tide. I know you have loot hoarders and gnomish inventors but in a zoo deck you really need to keep cycling your cards. Plus the Mana tide will pair with flametongue, defender of argus and blood lust to be offensive, or it will either take away valuable board clear and leave your other minions alone or it will sit there and draw you cards because they have other more important stuff to clear.
Reply Quote
I've never liked mana tide. It rarely lasts more than a turn and has 0 attack so they run some minion into it for free. At least a loot hoarder (or argent squire) does some damage occasionally. Especially in rogue/druid matchups which I seem to face all the time, they just hero power it for 2 damage which, so far, has been beneficial to me.

I'll try it out though. It may work better if I play mana tide on turn 5 after I have it behind some argus defender taunts or if a dark iron dwarf is out there as a damage threat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]