Warlocks are ridiculous

I've been playing today I run a aggro/rush deck with a paladin and i have a holy paladin deck

But all i have been playing agains't today is warlock like 8 times in a row and i think this class needs to be reworked it is way to overpowered at this moment.

There card draw is impossible to get trough even if your playing as a paladin with a bloody rush deck and there mountain giant deck we can't defeat an enemy at 4-5 mana before the mountain giants turn up.

Basicly i have to throw everything i got to keep up with the card draw and it still won't be enough the moment i get them to 7-8 health all hell breaks lose cuz i lost all my Silences and argent peacekeepers, equality's humility's already.

Basicly i don't want to play a rush deck but with this meta i almost have no choice either to rush your enemy down or die

Either way, They have to bring out new taunt cards or they have to fix this class because at the moment im having no fun with this game at all, everybody is using the same decks and at the moment i can't find a way to get paste this bull!@#$

Whenever you get to rank 7-6 all you see is warlocks, druids, rogue's

Let me know what you guys think because i think this game turned out in everybody follow the sheep
Reply Quote
You are mad a heavy control deck survived to mid-late game and stabalized?
Reply Quote
How I envision my matches against a typically lame zoolock:

Turn 2 - play a minion, wind up with a trade
Turn 3 - play a minion, wind up with a trade
Turn 4 - pick off a minion with a druid, putting a 2/4 on the board, or swipe his board.

How it actually goes:

Turn 2 - play nothing because you drew !@#$, hit his voidwalker for 1 with your hero power.
Turn 3 - play a minion, it gets killed by his double knife jugglers behind his void walker.
Turn 4 - play a yeti because at least you drew a card you could play... watch as it gets hit 5 times by said double knife jugglers (random my %^-)
Turn 5 - concede, because you're already 3/4 dead since he drew well, and you drew *!@#.

RNGstone is RNG.
Reply Quote
You're not "forced" to play rush, in fact the most successful decks at the higher ranks are mid-range and control decks. Whether it's Shaman or Miracle Rogue(mid range) or Druid, Control Warrior, Handlock, Control Paladin, etc, for control decks. Zoo is the oddity but it doesn't appear that often at the higher ranks because people finally learned how to deal with it, so only people with a lot of skill still play Zoo at the higher ranks, such as Reynad himself but not his copycats.
Reply Quote
I see zoolock at least every 3 matches in rank 2. But i normally stabilize at 9-13hp the squish them under taunted giants.
Reply Quote
06/26/2014 02:43 PMPosted by OwlRaider
You're not "forced" to play rush, in fact the most successful decks at the higher ranks are mid-range and control decks. Whether it's Shaman or Miracle Rogue(mid range) or Druid, Control Warrior, Handlock, Control Paladin, etc, for control decks. Zoo is the oddity but it doesn't appear that often at the higher ranks because people finally learned how to deal with it, so only people with a lot of skill still play Zoo at the higher ranks, such as Reynad himself but not his copycats.

You're only forced to play rush if you want consistent play.

Zoo is always going to have a good draw, and always play every card they draw. This is a supermassive advantage - often they are going to win just because some cards have to be played in later game built decks that are situational, or will be too high mana to play on the turn drawn.

Zoo also requires no thought - there's no mistakes, you play every single card you draw, so what's the thought? Draw card, vomit it out...draw card, vomit that out too.
Reply Quote
06/26/2014 09:47 AMPosted by CypherChild
There card draw is impossible to get trough even if your playing as a paladin with a bloody rush deck and there mountain giant deck we can't defeat an enemy at 4-5 mana before the mountain giants turn up.

Basicly i have to throw everything i got to keep up with the card draw and it still won't be enough the moment i get them to 7-8 health all hell breaks lose cuz i lost all my Silences and argent peacekeepers, equality's humility's already.

1. If you are using the shockadin deck, be aware that deck is specifically designed to counter the giants deck (commonly know as handlock). A handlock player has to be twice as skilled and lucky to beat a shockadin deck.

If you are not, check this link to improve your deck and plays: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/54902-shockadin-5th-legend-s3-confirmed-46-legends-s2

2. Holy favor.
Edited by Wtflag on 6/27/2014 12:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You're only forced to play rush if you want consistent play.

Yes that is why at Dreamhack(or nearly every high level tournamnet) when pro players were looking for consistent decks they went for rushes and not druids.

You dont know what you are talking about.
Edited by Prodan on 6/27/2014 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
warlock/druid/rogue are the three classes in this game when you reach a decent rank. The earlier post mentioning this was 100% correct. The vast majority of people with good rank are just deck copying these 3 classes. This is definitely a case of sheep copying decks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]