disconnect, disconnect, disconnect :(

every day, 4-5 times server disconnect me from my arena game. and result is always defeat. :(

strange and very frustrating thing because my internet connection works great. hearthstone client does not work, but at the SAME time I can surf, download, everything because I'm not (!!) disconnected from internet, just (for some strange, unknown reason) from hearthstone server.

what do you recommend? because (I repeat) is very, very frustrating when you lose games like that.

sry for my bad english and thank you.
regards.
Reply Quote
I find it very frustrating AND unprofessional that a company (Blizzard) who sells a product (Hearthstone) has no satisfactory means receiving and addressing customer (me) complaints.

It is unacceptable that they offer no refunds on goods that are defective. The concept is great, and when it works, it is fun . . . but like Oblowsky, everyday in almost every other match, the game disconnects. You cannot play a game that is TIMED, when it disconnects. It is near impossible to recover from losing a turn, especially late game. There is NO WAY I'm going to spend money on Arena matches, when it could disconnect at any moment. In fact, I want my money back for what I did spend . . .

I've already tried to request satisfaction, but this bogus support and request for service leads to nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]