Nothing but Zoolocks between rank 1-2...

Why?! smh...
Reply Quote
yea i noticed that yday. finally hit that rank 2 for the first time.. and the first 3 games were all Zoo.. quite crazy
Reply Quote
wow, sounds like something that can EASILY be countered if that's the only thing you're facing.
Reply Quote
06/30/2014 04:03 AMPosted by Simon
wow, sounds like something that can EASILY be countered if that's the only thing you're facing.
Reply Quote
Hmm, when i was climbing to legend as zoo I faced a TON of miracle rogue, druid ramp and handlock. All decks that fare well against zoo. Maybe you should play one of those.
Reply Quote
06/30/2014 04:14 AMPosted by Timemaster
Hmm, when i was climbing to legend as zoo I faced a TON of miracle rogue, druid ramp and handlock. All decks that fare well against zoo. Maybe you should play one of those.

Why? I enjoy my mid range paladin for it's uniqueness. I'm good tho.
Reply Quote
06/30/2014 04:14 AMPosted by Timemaster

That's actually funny since I tend to lose much more than i win vs zoo as druid. Same with handlock vs zoo, since as handlock if you don't have moltens+taunt you die vs zoo by about turn 4-5
Reply Quote
Probably because there's very limited time left to make legend and everyone's panicing
Reply Quote
06/30/2014 04:03 AMPosted by Simon

It makes one wonder what something that can be "EASILY" countered is doing in great numbers at low rank?

Granted, it's late in the season, but is it possible that Zoo is actually a powerful deck that often has games that completely ignore what the opponent draws and is capable of winning?

This is certainly not a complaint in the slightest. I just wanted to point out that Zoo is not the weak and worthless deck that a lot of people like to make it put to be(for some reason).

Note* I saw a decline in Zoolocks at around Rank 4 but then saw a surprising increase in them again at Legend play.

Tldr-Zoo is a powerful deck at all ranks of play, regardless of what some would like you to believe. It is not easily countered by any deck but is also not impossible to beat. It is simply a good all around deck.
Reply Quote
I used to loathe Zoo, but with how badly Rogues have gotten, i'm looking forward to Zoo matchups. At least it's easily counter-able,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]