Curse of Naxxramas Card Gallery and Updates

Community Manager
Curse of Naxxramas will contain 30 new cards that you can acquire for your collection! Some of these cards that you can obtain we have revealed over the past few weeks. You can view the gallery of the officially announced cards for Curse of Naxxramas here.

The first details on Curse of Naxxramas: A Hearthstone Adventure can be found in our original Curse of Naxxramas announcement here.

Curse of Naxxramas Wing Entry Details and Heroic Mode information can be found here.
Edited by Aratil on 7/8/2014 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hype Train of stuff that was already known. :^)
Edited by luigi2cool on 6/26/2014 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
For the love of god give us something...please.
Reply Quote
Some new info pretty please!!! ;)
Reply Quote
omg if that's this weeks announcement......
Reply Quote
Pretty sure that's already been up, howabout a release date? :(
Reply Quote
Still, how come you have "Reincarnate" and "Rebirth"; they're the same card. Which one will we actually see in the game??
Edited by FeralGamer on 6/27/2014 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Big thank you to Blizz for giving links to cards. I was afraid all cards will be listed here. Actually I have one question to you guys...

Which part of designing Naxx was most challenging (card balance, new mode, different hero gimmicks) ?
And do you eat donuts when designing Naxx just like when you designed Hearthstone? :)
Reply Quote
super hype fun time announce......
oh wait...
Blizz fail again
Reply Quote
Only Blizzard would make an announcement to cover all previous announcements...

Really?...

Instead of any useful information we get a link to a thread we've all seen 50 times.

#BlizzardBeingBlizzard
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo Fans
Oh man... I don't know what I was expecting :P
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
06/26/2014 06:56 PMPosted by molster
Oh man... I don't know what I was expecting :P

Probably the same as me... more :P
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Just wanted to give everyone a head's up that we are currently targeting to release Curse of Naxxramas during the month of July. Unfortunately, we still have a lot of implementing and bug fixing to get through, so please stay tuned!

With that said, we are also targeting to reveal pricing details regarding Curse of Naxxramas next week on July 1st, so please keep an eye out for that.
Reply Quote
06/26/2014 07:26 PMPosted by Aratil
Just wanted to give everyone a head's up that we are currently targeting to release Curse of Naxxramas during the month of July. Unfortunately, we still have a lot of implementing and bug fixing to get through, so please stay tuned!

With that said, we are also targeting to reveal pricing details regarding Curse of Naxxramas next week on July 1st, so please keep an eye out for that.

Thanks for the long-awaited update!
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone

Omg instant gratification :D

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Woot! Thanks blue! That should be the main post.
Reply Quote

Don't toy with my emotions, I cant take another hit of false hope.
Reply Quote

Thanks for breaking the silence.
Reply Quote
Yay! Thanks for the update, although I was really hoping it'd be released next week.

Bugs, schmugs!! :-)
Reply Quote
Damn I was hoping for a July 1st release
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]