Curse of Naxxramas Card Gallery and Updates

Pricing? Eh, whatever. I'll find out when we hear.

But what about the other features of the expansion? I would love to see more cards revealed, who the bosses are, what the rewards for beating them are, their hero powers, all of that jazz. Any idea on when that info will be coming out?

Super excited about this mini-expansion; keep up the good work, Blizz!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/02/2014 07:39 PMPosted by NathanatoR
Aratil

So when you know about pricing will you put it on forum?

or will you say pricing will be announce xxx day.

like you did before or will you just post in on forum when ready.

When the pricing details are ready, they will be posted in a blog.
Reply Quote
ok thanks for answer can you link me to blog.
Reply Quote
It won't let me see the cards without a Facebook account.
I don't have one and I don't want to make one because I have no friends.
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 07:56 PMPosted by Aratil
When the pricing details are ready, they will be posted in a blog.

Will there also be an alert or notice on the launcher? I don't do facebook/twitter and don't come to the forums as often as I used to. But the launcher has been great for informing me of maintenance for example. It's a sure fire way to reach all of your audience since the game forces a relaunch due to inactivity.
Reply Quote
stop bugging the guy...he just clearly stated what will happen

jeez....
Reply Quote
Given Blizz's history for patches and updates for other games like D3, I'd be very surprised if they DIDN'T put it on the launcher.
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 07:16 PMPosted by Aratil
We recently just completed all major implementation tasks and are now working on polish as well as some final implementation items.

Our primary focus now is on bug fixing and getting the game ready for ship. The team has fixed over 200 bugs just in the last week alone, and new bugs continue to be discovered. After all of the identified bugs have been addressed, the game will still need to undergo several rounds of quality assurance tests to ensure that the game is ready.

Thank you so very very much for this update! I'm sure there will be many who complain, but I just wanted to say thank you from the many, many more who appreciate this!

Hearing something along the lines of "Yep, still bug fixin'." or "Yup, still squashin' bugs!" is infinitely better than hearing nothing at all, so thank you so super much!
Edited by Azujax on 7/2/2014 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 07:25 PMPosted by Macde
07/02/2014 07:23 PMPosted by Blink
So much hate in here
But Aratil stays pleasant
I wish him the best

Is... Is that a Haiku? Did somebody go to the trouble of making a haiku in a forum that isn't based around haikus?

I have nothing but respect for you.

So awesome (and true, regarding his attitude). I dont think i would have caught that it was a haiku. I definitely got a laugh out of this. ::thumbs up::
Reply Quote
Thanks Aratil for keeping us as updated as possible! Don't mind the complainers, it's better to release good content than unfinished content. Keep up the good work on the forums :)
Reply Quote
Thanks Aratil for keeping us as updated as possible! Don't mind the complainers, it's better to release good content than unfinished content. Keep up the good work on the forums :)
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 07:16 PMPosted by Aratil
After all of the identified bugs have been addressed

When are all the bugs really found :)
Reply Quote
Several rounds of quality assurance does not sound like a process that can be finished in a month.
Reply Quote
99 little bugs in the code
99 little bugs in the code
Take one down, patch it around
117 little bugs in the code
Reply Quote
They are working on pricing. If they are still squishing a bunch of bugs, at least we know. There isn't anything worse than bugs in a release. They are probably working their asses off on it. We need to relax and wait for another update. It's getting close, but we have to give them more time. After all, how damn awesome is this game they gave us. So we should give them awesome support in return.
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 06:08 PMPosted by Shopped
07/02/2014 06:05 PMPosted by Poetic
The lack of a gem indicates soulbound cards, no?
Not necessarily.
Old Murk-eye is a legendary that can't be DE'd because he's soulbound.
There are other cards. Golden Gelbin Mekkatorque, Captain's Parrot, etc.
Right, right. Good point. Forgot about the reward cards.
Reply Quote
It's painfully obvious Blizzard Needs to stop trying to rush out new games/content if they don't have the manpower to do it! Sure they're hiring, but come on. Since You gave us a summer time frame, we will want summer(at the very least we want more info at the beginning of summer!!), Not late summer or fall even(by the sounds of it now)! And that's Not too much to ask!!

Next time if late summer is a real possibility, then say that, and save yourself a bunch of angry posts! And IF you happen to get done a little early and have it done by early summer, we would all love you even more for that surprising(maybe not so surprising to you) turn of events! Then again, that simple common sense shouldn't have to be told to a multi-million dollar company with 20+ years experience!

We all know bugs happen and problems arise, but summer is only 4 months long and since you weren't specific enough to at least say "early or late" summer, Obviously everyone will want it now!! Especially since your "Target audience" is only out of school for another 2 months tops of that 3 months left of summer time! Come on Blizzard, don't let the kids miss out on their summer time fun! :)!
Reply Quote
i believe that soul bound cards do not have a rarity gem. that already sets them apart
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 03:50 PMPosted by Aratil
07/02/2014 09:46 AMPosted by Kokotka
Aratil!

Seeing that you are keeping up with this thread on daily basis (which is amazing), I decided to ask again in less clustered looking post!
It actually is on the topic, about the cards. People hijacked it to talk about the delays =(

Thanks in advance!

We don't have plans for this at the moment, but it's certainly an interesting idea. I have passed it along to the design team.

Rather than an indicator for "soulbound" cards, I would prefer one for Naxxramas cards (and for each future expansion/adventure).
Reply Quote
People are sickening in this thread.

Complain of lack of transparency and information. You get information on a target date, noted that it is susceptible to change, and then you complain when the information is changed. You complain you didn't get it, then you complain when preliminary information subject to change is changed.

You complain about the wait for new content to be released as it goes through bug testing, then when it comes out with a few minor bugs, you complain in an unholy temper tantrum of a post that you'd rather wait and play a polished product than suffer through the bugs.

All you people do is complain, complain, complain. The biggest tragedy in the business world today is that a long time ago, some schmuck came up with the idea that "The customer is always right." The customer is always a whining B.

You'll get it when it's ready and like it, or you can sod off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]