Curse of Naxxramas Card Gallery and Updates

Wow you guys are really impatient.

My current look: I play since closed beta (something about a year now) and I could wait a year for it. Now I get hyped, cuz I know it's coming this month after all the time I waited patiently. So why are you guys raging, when you know it is coming in 2 weeks aprox.?

I am really thankful to Blizzard for this wonderful game. They work hard on it I don't doubt that and community rewards them with hate. Just try to be a bit more understanding :)

/e: Also IEM Shenzen and Dreamhack is coming so I believe that will entertain you until Naxx is released.
Edited by Litiq on 7/15/2014 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Aratil.

NAXX Out in this week ?
Reply Quote
I guess he would reply : "At blizzard, we cant be that specific. We're currently debugging, polishing, eating gummy bears, designing heroic card back reward. But we're doing our best to release it soon.. According to our plan it would be during July, of course"
Reply Quote
From the apparent twitter thing saying nax won't be released this week and knowing how bliz tries to give at least 2 weeks delay after calling its release to do fine tuning. Knowing this tells me they have missed July target release and we shouldn't be hyped for it until August at a min.

I came to this conclusion due to how many inconsistency's there have been and how secretive they have been around it make it look like they still haven't gotten it anywhere near done.

Sorry about being pessimistic but what they have shown us or to be more precise what they haven't tells a lot about whats going on
Reply Quote
Why i was stupid enough to play Blizzard game in the first place ? Yeah, it's currently the best online ccg, but the company is bloody annoying to deal with.

Time to look for alternatives, i hope some other people jump onto card game bandwagon after HS success, and do it better.

I'd love to see online warhammer card game, or even GoT/regular fantasy setting one. Solforge looks decent, maybe i'll give it a try ? Hex sucks, just like MtGO. Shadow Era have the crappy "if i kill, enemy minion don't strike back" !@#$ ... Elements are totally different.

Anyone know other alternative ?

I'll grow old before Naxx is released, my grandsons will play the first damn expansion if they don't hurry the %^-* up.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/15/2014 05:31 AMPosted by Ajduk
Aratil,

Please confirm that we will get the release dates FIRST and THEN the first wing so that people can stop being stupid. Thank you :)

That is the plan.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/15/2014 08:37 AMPosted by Barkwiper
Aratil, Zeriyah,

Has there been any official explanation of how Naxx cards will be integrated into arenas?

Will the Naxx cards be unlocked as wings unlock? Will the wings have to be cleared for the cards to show up?

One of the cool things about arena is it lets you play with cards you might not have access to yet, which in turn opens up new ideas for constructed decks, thus encouraging crafting those cards.

Naxxramas cards from each Naxxramas wing will show up in Arena as soon as that wing is released.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/15/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Darkside
I guess he would reply : "At blizzard, we cant be that specific. We're currently debugging, polishing, eating gummy bears, designing heroic card back reward. But we're doing our best to release it soon.. According to our plan it would be during July, of course"

And eating donuts. Don't forget the donuts.
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 11:49 AMPosted by Aratil

What kind do you like? This is very important and naxx related.
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 11:49 AMPosted by Aratil

They've been eating donuts when working on Hearthstone, those donuts must be magical...I hope Naxx will also be magic to my eyes
Edited by Lizzard on 7/15/2014 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
When is the date that the release date will be announced? ;-)
Reply Quote
im disappointed in blizz for this. they claim to be releasing the expansion in July but haven't even announced a release date yet. If they are this far behind on developing an expansion they should have waited longer to announce that their was an expansion coming. At this rate naxx will not come until early August. Blizz needs to at least announce a release date so that we know when to expect naxx and we can all stop slowly witch hunting blizzard because this is just unacceptable. this is not WoW where there is tons of other !@#$ that we could be doing while we wait for the next x pak to go live. this is a card game that already has very little content in terms of number of cards and if they wait this long to launch every expansion of cards there game will sink due to the staleness and repetitiveness of the decks being used. i hope they learn from this and can see that they can not treat a card game the way they treat wow.
Reply Quote
Are each of the class challenges assigned to a specific wing? (Ex: The Military Quarter will be for Warrior and Rogue)
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Aratil
Aratil,

Please confirm that we will get the release dates FIRST and THEN the first wing so that people can stop being stupid. Thank you :)

That is the plan.
Part of me was kind of hoping for a ninja update where Naxxramas just pops up and is ready to go. But either way is good I suppose.
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Aratil
Aratil,

That is the plan.

Will we get release date today ?
Reply Quote
Next week it will be announed to be 29th of july... /sigh
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 12:25 PMPosted by Leeth145

Probably.
Reply Quote

Most likely scenario.
Reply Quote
Cmon guys, stop asking millions of questions which start on "when". Once Blizz will know game is ready to be announced on x day they will tell us...you don't have to ask every single day "is it today" "is it tomorrow". Grow up for once
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 12:36 PMPosted by Lech

Most likely scenario.

Think so too, will be released some day between 29-31 july. Will just be weard to realese it in a midle of a month.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]