Curse of Naxxramas Card Gallery and Updates

I live three minutes away from Blizzard.

Can I bring you guys donuts in exchange for a release date?

Or pizza for team 5?

Or something? :-)
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 12:37 PMPosted by Lizzard
Cmon guys, stop asking millions of questions which start on "when". Once Blizz will know game is ready to be announced on x day they will tell us...you don't have to ask every single day "is it today" "is it tomorrow". Grow up for once

Is it the day after tomorrow then ?
Reply Quote
@DVL You could sent me pizza, I'm pizza fan...just make sure it's not from Kitchen Nightmare.
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 10:02 AMPosted by Litiq
all the time I waited patiently. So why are you guys raging, when you know it is coming in 2 weeks aprox.?

I agree. but Blizzard does the worst thing ever: creating a feeling of uncertainty.
Edited by Hector on 7/22/2014 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Today battle.net updated 3 times.
Reply Quote
Aratil, Zeriyah,

Do you have any idea on how big the Naxxramas patch will be? (estimated)
Not everyone here has unlimited download limit and I would love to save up for it so I won't miss out on anything!
Reply Quote
Will lvl cap be increased with naxx? If so will there be new gold cards to unlock?
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 11:49 AMPosted by Aratil
And eating donuts. Don't forget the donuts.

The team rly like donuts...the next expansion should be about donuts!
Reply Quote
@ Dreke he cant answer such a question even if he wants to
Edited by Riran on 7/15/2014 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/15/2014 12:11 PMPosted by MastrBetty
Are each of the class challenges assigned to a specific wing? (Ex: The Military Quarter will be for Warrior and Rogue)

This is correct.
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Aratil
07/15/2014 05:31 AMPosted by Ajduk
Aratil,

Please confirm that we will get the release dates FIRST and THEN the first wing so that people can stop being stupid. Thank you :)

That is the plan.

Why are we just hearing about this now? I'm sorry, but I can't help but feel a bit strung along since the only timing information we have received so far is that Naxx is coming some time in July. Well guess what, it's July right now, and we still don't have a release date. And until today we didn't have any indication that we were ever going to get a release date either. For all we knew, it was just going to drop from the sky any given day. July is half over now. How much longer are you going to string us along without even giving us a release date!?
Reply Quote
Question : Will the frostwyrm lair only have 2 bosses like it did in World of warcraft's Naxx or will there be a more then 2?
Seems kinda lame that 700 gold for that wing and only having 2 bosses in it.
Edit : Maybe there is 3 with Mr. Bigglesworth
Edited by vondoom on 7/15/2014 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The class challenges have always the same deck (same 30 cards), with random starts?
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 01:55 PMPosted by Zeriyah

We generally don't announce a release date for the announcement of a release date.

Would be hilarious :D

Zerina, where is your new naxx related cosplay ?
Reply Quote
We generally don't announce a release date for the announcement of a release date.

Clearly. :(

EDIT: I would like to ask, does Blizzard have any plans about changing some cards in the current meta that have been overlypowerful after the release of Naxx - Obviously giving time to see if Naxx changes anything but if they don't?
Edited by thomaswrocks on 7/15/2014 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
07/15/2014 11:49 AMPosted by Aratil

And eating donuts. Don't forget the donuts.

Not gummy bears !?
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone

What about a release window for the release date announcement of the release date?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]