Handlock Legendary Options

Hey, I have been playing Handlock for a good fortnight now and I use Leeroy Jenkins, Bloodmage Thalnos and Ragnaros (for Alex) and finished rank 10 last season due to time issues, I have enough dust for a new legendary and would like some advice on what to make.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Jarraxus is always fun. Whether or not he's good is another matter but he's definitely fun.
Reply Quote
Yeah I was (and am) probably going to go with him, easily in the top 5 legendaries, maybe even top 3.

His emotes rock to
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 08:10 AMPosted by Godonastick
Yeah I was (and am) probably going to go with him, easily in the top 5 legendaries, maybe even top 3.

His emotes rock to

He is awesome.. but bad this format. I pulled him back in the uth days and is the reason I made handlock.

You don't need rag in the deck. Alex is better than jarjar atm since it is less of a tempo loss...
Reply Quote
Alex is a must, serving as both a win condition or a comeback mechanism. (Lost count of the number of times I KO someone from 30 health or come back from 2 HP against a hunter.)

Black knight is very strong as well, both against another handlock, or against druids paying them back for their annoying BGHs.
Reply Quote
Don't craft Jaraxxus, he's a bad warlock-only version of Alexstrasza.
Works well for BM and that's pretty much all.

Handlock doesn't need legendaries other than leeroy. Spend your dust on something else, you are not going to improve your handlock this way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]