My soul is suffering!

Hello,recently i joined the dark side.what should i know about the zoo this is my current deck with whom i won 5 out of 6 games.What should i change?
2xSoulfire
2xMortal coil
2xFlame imp
2xLeperGnome
2xShieldbearer
2xVoidWalker
2xDireWolf
2xKnifeJungler
2xShadowBolt
2xEarthernFarseer
2xScarlets
2xSuncleric
2xHellfire(works very well vs other zoo)
2xArgus
2xDoomguard
You might tell me to put leeroy...i work on that...i just need 800 spelldust
Edited by TheShredder on 7/2/2014 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Go check out Reynard's devine zoo deck on

http://www.hearthpwn.com/

But your deck looks alright.
Reply Quote
Absolutely no reason to have hellfire. You only need it if you are behind, and you solve this problem by not being behind in the first place.

Leper gnomes are not that good because zoo is not about face damage but board control. Replace with young priestesses.

Farseers can probably be decent, but there are better options out there. Like harvest golems.

And I personally thing that argent commanders are very important.

And you don't need leeroy. As I said, zoo is not about the face.
Reply Quote
07/02/2014 09:49 PMPosted by Dissentient
Absolutely no reason to have hellfire. You only need it if you are behind, and you solve this problem by not being behind in the first place.

Leper gnomes are not that good because zoo is not about face damage but board control. Replace with young priestesses.

Farseers can probably be decent, but there are better options out there. Like harvest golems.

And I personally thing that argent commanders are very important.

And you don't need leeroy. As I said, zoo is not about the face.

I did as you said and the deck became stronger plus i added some of reynad's style by removing the shadow bolts.Searched reynad's deck as smashidin told me......I'm very amazed how cheep the deck can be although i knew it was cheap.I've never played zoo in ranked lets see what can i achieve.Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]