Instant death?

So i was one turn from winning a match when i suddenly lost. Is anyone aware that apparently if you play Jaraxxus someone can play sacrificial pact and instant win, or is this a glitch. Either case seems kinda crappy
Reply Quote
Yes, it is a thing. When I first read the title, I immediately jumped to "Sacrificial Pact + Jaraxxus." No one really knows if it is an oversight, even though Jaraxxus is a demon, or something that was always intended. If it is an oversight, it then comes down to whether or not the developers like it.
Reply Quote
Sacrificial Pact is a horribly designed card. It's either too strong, or too weak, with essentially zero inbetween. That said, I do think that it's amusing enough that killing a Hero Jaraxxus with it is the least offensive quality it has.

I have more issue with the fact that the only reason it hasn't been changed as a problem card is that people haven't been running Demons for the most part in the first place, and that there are only two Neutral sources of Demons (Imp Master, which spawns the least impressive offensive use target, and Illidan, which isn't used much outside of Arena).

As I've said in other threads, if it read: "Destroy Target Beast..." people would have clamored for that to be changed so fast it would have made the UTH change look slow.
Reply Quote
sacrificial pact work as intended.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]