Faceless Manipulator x1
Avenging Wrath x1
Cairne x1
Black Knight x1
Guardian of Kings x2
Lay on Hands x1
Rag x1
Tirion x1

I'm not 100% certain about Black Knight because warrior, freeze mage, and miracle rogue don't run taunt.
I don't have many legendary cards (leeroy and ysera are the only ones I own which aren't included).

Does anyone run sword of justice?
Reply Quote
This control deck is almost identical to the one I run, with a few changes.

I prefer having two senjens for the strong 4 drop to slow down aggro, I'd take out hammer of wrath and 1 harvest golem for those. Harvest golem is good, but I feel like the 3 slot is already taken by your Earthen Ring Farseers.

I run two Avenging wraths personally, and I feel like that's personal preference, but I like it because it allows me to use one for removal paired with equality if need be and still have one for a finisher.

You might want to try and fit in an Alexsandra if you could as well, I find it's really good for those long drawn out control matchups where normally Control Paladin will pull out in the front due to heals but lacks the lethal, I feel like Alexsandra can put your opponent in lethal range. Maybe try testing it instead of Cairne, Black Knight, or one Faerie Dragon?

And also, I use to run Sword of Divine ( I have a gold one and I love it <3), but to be honest recently I've been swapping it in and out, I'm not sure if I like it or not. To be honest I'd rather drop a earthen Farseer or coin into a Senjen turn 3 than set up a weapon with little opportunity for removal.

Just some ideas,
~Times
Edited by Times on 7/2/2014 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]