Bloodmage Thalnos

Just got this bad boy from a pack, however I am considering dusting him to put towards another legendary, but I wanted some opinions.

I really only enjoy Paladin, it's the only class I have at 60 and the one I spent the most time on, so from a Paladin's perspective, is he worth keeping?

I play a control/mid-range paladin mostly, and I don't really see a lot of uses out of him until turn 5 or 6, where I typically have better options, since I also own Rag, Cairne, and Tirion.

Should I just dust him or is there a decent reasons to just hold onto him?
Edited by Genesis on 6/27/2014 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What other legendaries do you think you could use? You've the 3 big ones for Paladin if you ask me. I would personally keep him. At least until we know what the meta will look like after Naxx.
Reply Quote
I strongly suggest against dusting him considering how useful he is in many different decks; can fit him into caster paladin as well.
Reply Quote
I was considering trying to get Black Knight. Outside of equality, I really dont have many ways of dealing with bigger taunts.

Druid/Handlock for example, especially druid, they always give me trouble
Reply Quote
Turn 6 with Hammer to rid of a nice Azure Drake and some cycle; one card for Hammer and one for the deathrattle.

Anyway if you don't want a slot in your pally deck for BMT, it is one of the more solid legendaries in the game and should definitely not be dusted.
Reply Quote
Thalnos is top 3 of legendary in this game. Fits in nearly every deck, useful, cheap, utility
Reply Quote
He is one of the best legendary cards in the game. Dusting him would be a horrendous mistake.
Reply Quote
Thalnos is a workhorse card in many other decks, so while it's tempting - Hold onto him.

It would suck to want to make a deck later and not have him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]