My druid deck always loses to priest

Without fail i can not beat priests. Everything i do plays into their hand. then mindcontrol or steal minions with dolaran, they though steal cards, they out heal...

Help.

http://imgur.com/43uytHr
Edited by Pyrogen on 7/9/2014 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well your deck really lacks any sort of focus. You have Ancients of War over Ancients of Lore yet you seem to be playing …? I honestly don't know. The big issue you have is that you run a smattering of all of the popular druid decks, and that doesn't really work. If you want to run the typically combo druid you'll need to put in a second Savage Roar and two Force of Natures. If you want to run ramp you'll need to sub out things like Amani and Acolyte for Wild Growths and Ancient of Lores. On that note, Ancient of Lore is a staple at 2 in every druid deck. It gets too much value on it's draw effect, so you essentially have to run it. I would recommend taking out Acolyte for them.

TL:DR Your deck lacks a central idea, and you need Ancient of Lores.
Reply Quote
i dont have AoL or FoN
Edited by Pyrogen on 7/9/2014 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Look on the bright side. There are 9 classes. If Priest is the only one that you cannot beat, then it must be that you can beat the other 8. As priest is one of the lesser played classes, you should still have a good win rate overall.

You can create a "Will Beat Priest" deck, but then you will not beat the Rogue. So choose your poison.

I agree with above poster as well, that you could adjust your deck to have a theme. But even with all the Druid cards priest games are LONG and if he drops the Northshires + Blademaster + Circle (which my opponents ALWAYS have) it's GG.
Reply Quote
This is the worst deck is ever see.
First : Anicent Wacher, Argus, Sunfury only for Warlock
Second : Acolyte and Amani Rerserker only for Mage and Warrior
Third : You cant use Savage Roar without Focus of Nature .
Fourth : Druid never use Starfire ( 6 mana )
Fifth : Where is your Acient for Lore?
Reply Quote
Usually Druid has enough 4 attack minions to give Priests fits: Chillwind Yetis, Druids of the Claw, Azure Drakes, Cairne Bloodhoof, Sunwalkers, Argent Commanders. Priest is nonexistent in this meta mostly due to Druid actually.
Edited by dyDrawer on 7/10/2014 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Priests hate these cards:
- Sunwalker
- Cairne
- Ysera

If you play Ysera, make sure you also have faceless manip or Naturlize in case they mind control it.

Best approach, imho, is to run 2 sunwalkers and a cairne, if you can find the 3 slots.
Reply Quote
-2x Armani Berserker
+1x Power of the Wild
+1x Sunfury Protector

-2x Acolyte of Pain
-1x Stafire
+2x Ancient of Lore
+1x Force of Nature

Probably
-1x Mark of the Wild
+1x Black Knight

just my 2 cents
Edited by BeFoRe on 7/11/2014 5:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ancient of Lore is too important. Craft 2 of em ASAP.
Then, we need to know what other neutral crads you have got. otherwise, how can we help you replacing your weaker cards without giving you just a full crafting list?

Then, your main problem is that you have a bit of every popular deck included so there's no way you can build up good synergy. Choose what you wanna play.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 10:33 AMPosted by Eternity
This is the worst deck is ever see.
First : Anicent Wacher, Argus, Sunfury only for Warlock
Second : Acolyte and Amani Rerserker only for Mage and Warrior
Third : You cant use Savage Roar without Focus of Nature .
Fourth : Druid never use Starfire ( 6 mana )
Fifth : Where is your Acient for Lore?

ug. This is why i need to find a new forum.

Hearthpwn any good?
Reply Quote
Pretty sure you'll get the same type of people wherever you go.

As for your deck, it would help if I knew what commons, rares, and epics you have to swap out with some of your cards. If you go to hearthpwn, I think you can just select all that you have and then copy and paste the URL here.

Either way, I would definitely take out:
2x Mark of the Wild
2x Amani Berserker
2x Acolyte of Pain
2x Harvest Golem
1x Defender of Argus
1x Starfire

The problem with MotW (and any single minion buffing card) is there are too many Silence and hard removal cards that make it result in a -1 card advantage for you. With DoA, the problem is that it's too slow and it moves your Ancient Watcher into Shadow Word: Death range. With Amani and Acolyte, there are just better minions you can put into your deck.

Tentatively, I would add:
1x Wild Growth
1x Claw
1x Kobold Geomancer (to be replaced by Bloodmage Thalnos whenever you can get it, it's low in priority)
2x Chillwind Yeti
1x Archmage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]