New decks suddenly unplayable...

This is weird. Upon creating a new deck and attempting to go into either "Play" or "Practice", it will be crossed out and un-selectable for play--this, despite the fact it's an entirely legal deck of 30 cards. Closing the client and reopening it fixes that particular issue and makes the deck selectable, but, launching a game (either in "Play" or "Practice") results in the loading screens cycling indefinitely, and no game being launched, even after several minutes.

Selecting one of my existing decks works fine. And, strangely, playing one of my existing decks before playing one of my newly created ones results in the new one working perfectly as well. But as it stands, I can't even make a change to a deck without it getting crossed out and becoming un-selectable--which in turn, necessitates restarting, and playing as an old deck once, before it will become playable.

This is really silly, and I've only noticed it after the most recent patch went live.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Thanks for the bump. For whatever reason, returning to the game today saw the issue entirely resolved. That was very very strange though, I'd wager it warrants some looking at--something glitchy lurks in there somewhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]