I spent too much money... Worth?

28,000 dust

What do you think? Worth? Now I just need 500 wins with Pally. http://i62.tinypic.com/2v92duc.jpg
Edited by Sage1082 on 7/7/2014 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The whole idea behind the deck is to have more answers than they have threats. Lots of aoe, lots of taunt, little heal, consistent mana curve. So far it only really struggles against zoo lock. But If I change anymore of the deck to counter those it's going to lose its identity. I haven't seen much any pally decks like it so far. It's reminiscent of control pally I guess, but doesn't have too much in the healing department.
Reply Quote
Two BGH seems unnecessary, unless you run into only handlocks.
Reply Quote
This deck costs far less than 28k dust, also this deck seems to be a suboptimal hybrid between standard Paladin and Giant Paladin decks, taking the worst of each style rather than the best. Paladin has some amazing removal options like Peacekeeper into Kodo to remove anything and have 2 solid bodies on the board. Also if you're running BGH in Pally, especially 2, than at the very least run something like Crazy Alchemist or even Blessing of Might to expand the range of the BGH. Still TBK>>>BGH in a Pally deck and of course the above mentioned Kodos. Also why are you running 2 Sunfuries and 2 Arguses? You don't have Ancient Watchers nor any other beefy early minion(say Harvest Golem) to taunt up, you don't even have Yetis. It just seems so unnecessary and inefficient.
Reply Quote
Thanks for making me look at 5 ads.
Reply Quote
@Sean-Yeah, I've been considering dropping one of those and the sword of justice for something else. Valid point I think.

@Owlraider- I'm just flashing my golden e-peen. All those cards are golden. I was proud. EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's that much Dust because it's all golden. Thought that would be self-evident, but I guess it's easy to miss that when you see a low-res decklist on a crappy site like tinypic. I should have been more clear.

As far as Kodo goes, I think it's too expensive for what you're getting. When it comes down to it I have so much taunt in that deck I don't actually care if they have 1 1/6 minion as long as it doesn't have taunt. And if it's a big I have better answers than Aldor peacekeepers. Those guys are reserved for midrange creatures that my other removal won't touch, like yeti's, angry cards, and Bloodhoofs, etc. If you want a full explanation of why it has the cards it does read this thread:

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13271627722?page=3

It works pretty well, though I have been thinking about switching out a couple cards to deal better with zoo lock. But I don't really want to get into it in this thread, but I'm down to theorycraft and discuss in the above-mentioned thread. THIS thread, however, is here because it's 100% golden cards and I think that's nifty. :D

@Riv- I'm sorry your life is so hard. Are you ok? :(
Edited by Sage1082 on 7/8/2014 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/07/2014 05:21 PMPosted by Sage1082
28,000 dust

What do you think? Worth? Now I just need 500 wins with Pally. http://i62.tinypic.com/2v92duc.jpg

Pretty cool you have every gold card but uh. You don't even need tank cards, if you run Tirion, Sunfury Protectors and Defenders or Argus. You're bottlenecking yourself with the two Sunwalkers.

Sunwalker wouldn't be so bad if it didn't cost so much damn mana.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]