2xKeeper of the Grove
2xViolet Teacher
2xAzure Drake
2xDruid of the Claw
2xForce of Nature
2xArgent Commander
2xAncient of Lore
1xCenarius

I got legend with only playing this deck, got around 65% winrating. Simple, fast and effective. Force of nature+soul of the forest can be worth it instead of roar sometimes. Any questions? Have fun.
Reply Quote
is it worth to have Soul of the Forest twice in this deck? I would probably think of one Leeroy instead.
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 05:04 AMPosted by BeFoRe
is it worth to have Soul of the Forest twice in this deck? I would probably think of one Leeroy instead.

Deck already has enough burst damage.No need for Leeroy.
Edited by Bimpolim on 7/11/2014 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 06:00 AMPosted by Bimpolim

I was just asking myself, how often do you get good value out of Soul of the Forest twice in one game? Good value would be three or more Treants in my opinion.
Edited by BeFoRe on 7/11/2014 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 07:01 AMPosted by BeFoRe
07/11/2014 06:00 AMPosted by Bimpolim

I was just asking myself, how often do you get good value out of Soul of the Forest twice in one game? Good value would be three or more Treants in my opinion.

Yeah, 3 minions or more would be best. Minions like argent squires and violet students can get incredible value or even a broken harvest golem. Also violet teacher combos with soul.
Reply Quote
looks pretty sweet may have to give this a go. I do like token but having a different spin on it could be fun
Reply Quote
how do you beat anything thats not miracle without black knight?
Reply Quote
07/13/2014 09:43 AMPosted by shaunika
how do you beat anything thats not miracle without black knight?

It can beat anything. Game is so draw depended. Although, a ramp druid is probably the worsed matchup. But this is the same for any token druid. If I face to many Ramp druids. I would just switch to Shaman probably.
Reply Quote
Looks very solid. Cards like the Argent Squire and Harvest Golem can delay enough time to get your Violet Apprentice's and FoN + Savage Roar combo out. Bravo!
Reply Quote
I need a Cenarius still, then I'll try this out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]