I've been playing this game for about 2 weeks now and after some pretty good initial luck in arena/packs, I decided to DE around a bit and commit myself to a druid. I crafted myself an azure drake, argent commander, sunwalker, 2x power of the wild, 2x keeper of grove, 2x druid of the claw, 2x harvest golem etc to compliment my TBK and FoN in some basic low budget druid deck.
But recently I feel like I've gotten stuck in constructed. I've been bouncing up and down between ranks 13-16 for most of the week now and I'm not sure if it's because my progress as a player has halted or is it my deck what is holding me back. I suspect it's actually a bit of both. Anyways by now I've gotten myself 200 dust and I think I could just maybe push it to 400(single epic) if really needed.
Anyways this is my current deck I'm looking to improve:
wild growth x2
mark of the wild
power of the wild x2
harvest golem x2
keeper of the grove x2
druid of the claw x2
force of nature
boulder ogre x2
Of notable rare&ups I've heard some druids use, I also have 1 of each blood knight, violet teacher, sylvanas windrunner and gadgetzan auctioneer.
My own personal thoughts so far have been:
1) Safe play, just get something along the lines of 2nd azure, argent commander and sunwalker(give up the hope one of the packs eventually gets me 2nd), lose maybe like faery, starfire and 1 boulder.
2) Get 2nd violet teacher + smth, try a token druid instead, not really sure how it would look like.
3) Go for an epic neutral like BGH or faceless manipulator.
4) Go for druid epic, one of the ancients, wouldn't really know which one
5) Get ancient watchers,defender of argus, add 2nd MotW, add few more silencers to setup, how good is that strat really?
Would love to hear input from exped players. Assuming 400 dust budget (any card not mentioned here, you can assume I don't have it), what would you do?