Critique my deck?

Im trying to reach legend but am currently struggling getting higher than rank 9 with my current deck. Here's my druid deck and I'd love to hear your guys opinions on it and any suggestions to improve it.

2x innervate
2x wild growth
2x wrath
2x savage roar
1x BGH
2x harvest golem
2x swipe
2x yeti
2x keeper of grove
2x azure drake
2x druid of claw
2x force of nature
1x argent commander
1x sunwalker
1x black knight
2x ancient of lore
1x cenarius
1x onyxia

The reason i chose onyxia instead of rag, another argent commander or a sunfury protector was to try to pull off an end game onyxia/savage roar combo. Any suggestions for replacements for the "tech" cards? I particularly seem to struggle against zoo as they are nearly always beating me...
Reply Quote
How often does the Onyxia work and how often it's a pretty dead card in your hand + it can be killed by BGH? If the answer isn't "Yea, it works almost every second game" I would switch Onyxia for something else. What's your worst matchup?
Edited by BeFoRe on 7/17/2014 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You have more than enough "Token" generators in the deck. Like BeFoRe mentioned earlier, it's pretty much a dead card, unless you can whip up a very lucky combo. Additionally, the deck is a ramp deck which is far more successful with Ragnaros.

For Additions, I would recommend:

- Ancient of War: Solid minion and great stats for a 7.
    - Sylvanas Windrunner: Great for control and can throw off your opponents.
    - Mark of the Wild: Great buff and creates more taunts within the deck.
Reply Quote
Yea I found Onyxia to be unreliable as most of the time it would just be a dead card and when i finally played him my opponent would kill the whelps and onyxia with removal spells. I replaced it with ancient of war and am having better luck with that.
Reply Quote
If this is a token druid your making then keep Onyxia if not remove it cause people almost always have something to take it out, I remember once I took an Onyxia out by buffing my panther with mark of nature.
Reply Quote
07/16/2014 05:08 PMPosted by Tman35
Im trying to reach legend but am currently struggling getting higher than rank 9 with my current deck. Here's my druid deck and I'd love to hear your guys opinions on it and any suggestions to improve it.

2x innervate
2x wild growth
2x wrath
2x savage roar
1x BGH
2x harvest golem
2x swipe
2x yeti
2x keeper of grove
2x azure drake
2x druid of claw
2x force of nature
1x argent commander
1x sunwalker
1x black knight
2x ancient of lore
1x cenarius
1x onyxia

The reason i chose onyxia instead of rag, another argent commander or a sunfury protector was to try to pull off an end game onyxia/savage roar combo. Any suggestions for replacements for the "tech" cards? I particularly seem to struggle against zoo as they are nearly always beating me...

I recommend swapping out the yeti with violet teachers, and replacing the onyxia with rag. Feel free to visit my recent legend post and give my deck a try!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]