Zoo running rampant today

Running into a ton of Zoo ranks 6 and 5 today. Anyone else seeing this?

Crazy... Haven't seen Zoo in a few ranks at least, then I get 4/5 matches against them. :p

Replaced my Cairne with Hogger for fun... actually seems beneficial in this match up. Maybe I'm getting lucky...
Edited by CheeseFrog on 7/15/2014 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
On NA btw
Reply Quote
Same here, on EU servers, been going from rank 10 to 6 today and met a ton of zoos, strange, as i havent met too many of them last season (most warlocks were handlocks below rank 10). Anyway,if you play druid that's pretty good, most of druid decks have a big advantage in this matchup, just mulligan aggresively for swipe when you feel that you might be up against zoo.
Reply Quote
well be happy about that, zoo is one of our best matchups :P
Reply Quote
did anyone see RDU versus Jackie Chan in IEM yesterday? RDU totally destroyed Jackie's zoo deck with a turn 1 coin innervate keeper. It was totally one sided after that and was quite painful to watch. I actually felt sorry for the poor zoo player. To add insult to injury RDU was running blood knight in his druid deck and got a massive advantage from this.
Edited by silly on 7/16/2014 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]