Help me with my druid deck :)

So, my deck curently looks like that
Innervate x2
Mark of the wild x2
Power of thew wild x2
Wild growth x1 (i'm wan't to throw something out to get one more, tell me what u think :P
Wrath x2
Wild pyro x1 ( My wanna be bloodmage thalnos, since i don't have one :( )
Healing touch x1
Savage roar x1
Harvest golem x1
Swipe x2
Chillwind yeti x1
Keeper of the grove x2
Leeroy Jenkins
Violet teacher x1
Starfall x2
Azure drake x2 ( i was thinking if i should replace one with wild growth, opinions please )
Druid of the claw x2
Force of nature x1
Ancient of Lore x1
Ancient of War x1
Ysera

I though about throwing in loot hoarders too. It would be nice to hear your opinions! :)
Reply Quote
Hey fellow aether. It looks like you have a mix between ramp and token druid. I don't think mark of the wild is particularly helpful here, maybe run 1 or none. Ysera is a bit too slow, I would replace it with cenarious, ancient of war, or cairne. If you have 2 power of the wild, then violet teacher is the best card in your deck, run 2. A second ancient of lore is better than 2 azure drakes. A second copy of the FoN roar combo is much better than leeroy, I think you can drop the second starfall to fit that in. Wild pryo has poor synergy with violet teacher, loot hoarder or harvest golem would do better. Earthen ring farseer instead of healing touch for another body on the board, the more the better when you have power of the wild and savage roar.

Ysera -> Cairne
Mark -> Violet
Mark -> Growth
Azure -> Lore
Leeroy -> Roar
Starfall -> FoN
Pyro -> Harvest
Healing -> Earthen
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 04:53 PMPosted by aetherllama
Ysera -> Cairne
Mark -> Violet
Mark -> Growth
Azure -> Lore
Leeroy -> Roar
Starfall -> FoN
Pyro -> Harvest
Healing -> Earthen

Only things i would do different would be:

Healing Touch -> BGH/Naturalize/TBK
Yeti -> Kobold Geomancer for a 6 mana swipe + 1 damage combo, already have 4 slot covered by Teachers.

Personally I don't think heals are worth including with 2x Lore and removal is always good to have.
Reply Quote
Not sure if it's just me, but I don't think Leeroy is a good fit here.

I can't provide detailed insight (as I'm not familiar with this particular deck), but I'd certainly suggest tossing in another Ancient of Lore and keeping the Azure Drake*.

*Azure Drake has a lot of value going for it and it's normally a top priority target for your opponent.
Reply Quote
07/15/2014 04:53 PMPosted by aetherllama
Hey fellow aether. It looks like you have a mix between ramp and token druid. I don't think mark of the wild is particularly helpful here, maybe run 1 or none. Ysera is a bit too slow, I would replace it with cenarious, ancient of war, or cairne. If you have 2 power of the wild, then violet teacher is the best card in your deck, run 2. A second ancient of lore is better than 2 azure drakes. A second copy of the FoN roar combo is much better than leeroy, I think you can drop the second starfall to fit that in. Wild pryo has poor synergy with violet teacher, loot hoarder or harvest golem would do better. Earthen ring farseer instead of healing touch for another body on the board, the more the better when you have power of the wild and savage roar.

Ysera -> Cairne
Mark -> Violet
Mark -> Growth
Azure -> Lore
Leeroy -> Roar
Starfall -> FoN
Pyro -> Harvest
Healing -> Earthen

Thanks! I'll make the changes, but the problem is that i don't have cairne, which i would love to get. should i just keep Leeroy instead of it? or maybe i could craft myself a big game hunter?
Edited by Aetherr on 7/16/2014 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]