How to mulligan as Ramp Druid?

I know try to look for innervates and wild growths but if I don't have any innervates/wild growths do I replace the big creatures?

Also, do I replace the wraths/swipes against control/midrange decks?
Reply Quote
i mulligan differently against every class hell sometimes i mulligan differently depending on how many cards the opponent mulligans. or whether i have the coin or not so the answer is not that straightforward :P

wrath is great against some control decks (like shaman) but crap against others(like miracle and control warrior)

swipe is almost always good

keeping yeti is usually ok claw and azure drake are a bit greedy unless you also got an inner in hand and are going second.
against control wars and freeze mages i even keep lore though usually.

it also depends on how rampy your deck is, i play the version without ancient of wars and with argent commanders so i usually go for a fast start, but if your deck is slower you can be a little bit more greedy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]