Turn 1 Nourish

Thoughts?

I feel like going second and having the coin, I'd rather Nourish on turn 2 with coin+Innervate so I can save the second innervate for something else.
Reply Quote
id much rather play a 5 costing minion on turn 1 or 2 then nourish.
Reply Quote
07/20/2014 09:01 AMPosted by iExist

that's not possible, you wont have enough mana
Edited by McBurak on 7/20/2014 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/20/2014 09:20 AMPosted by McBurak

that's not possible, you wont have enough mana

Two Innervates and Coin will give you 5 mana.
Reply Quote
yeah, but then you will have 2 or 3 mana next turn, and nourish is 5 mana
Reply Quote

Nourish would be much better in long term
Reply Quote
I'm basically asking about turn 1 vs turn 2 nourish. Obviously it doesn't happen often, but it did for me today, with an opening hand Innervate Innervate Nourish and I think a Sunwalker, + coin. Yeah you can drop sunwalker with coin/innx2 or on turn 2 with 2 innervates but I feel like Nourish would be much better considering how early it is. I ended up doing nourish on turn 2 I think.
Reply Quote
Never play Nourish before turn 3 Imho, just not worth it. If you want to Innervate into something early than it must be a minion to start putting up some pressure. Wild Growth is solid enough for ramping purposes, Nourish for 2 mana crystals on turn 1 or 2 is just overkill and you won't really have a good follow up for the 2 mana crystals available to you the turn you played it, whereas if you play it on turn 3+ you have a better chance of actually playing something else with the additional mana.
Reply Quote
Turn 1 nourish is good if you get the two extra mana crystals cause the opponent will have 2 mana crystals and you would have 4.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]