Breaking the rules of Hearthstone!!!!!!

I sorry, but I don't recall reading or seeing anywhere that the Naxx xp. was gonna be able to break the rules of Hearthstone !!!!!!!!!.............Like having 3-4 of the same card in a deck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can someone please explain this to me. It is ridicules !!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
LOL, I was just fighting heroic Faerlina and was thinking to myself, isn't that like the 4th worshipers she's played?

I guess they have custom rules that they play by.
Reply Quote
They're bosses.

They have much better hero powers and they don't have to adhear to the basic deck construction rules. Did you also notice that they used cards from different classes? Anub definitely had a couple lock cards and he frost bolted me. :P
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 03:54 PMPosted by Faustivious
I sorry, but I don't recall reading or seeing anywhere that the Naxx xp. was gonna be able to break the rules of Hearthstone !!!!!!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I don't recall reading or seeing anywhere that said the Naxx bosses would all have basic decks with only the allowed 2 of a card.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The bosses of Naxxramas do not play by the rules. :)
Reply Quote
Yes, I thought I saw that before I was even playin' heroic !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 04:00 PMPosted by Zeriyah

Those animals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
Hey!

Rolkyr has explained in the Bug Report forum what happened exactly!

07/22/2014 03:05 PMPosted by Rolkyr
Greeting Morgon,

I brought this issue up with Kel'thuzad. I have asked him to check into the deck lists of his minions and please to play fair. He laughed at me, told me to "kick rocks" then had me viciously attacked by Mr. Bigglesworth. As I ran away I heard him cry out "WE PLAY BY OUR OWN RULES MORTAL, YOUR RESTRICTIONS MEAN NOTHING TO US!".

I can discuss the matter with Dev, but we are all pretty frightened of that cat. So until we can find a way to make Kel'Thuzad listen or get a dog that car won't eat, I am afraid the bosses of Naxxramas will be able to play their decks however they want. :/

- Rolkyr
Reply Quote
they had to make up for an incompetent AI some how.

obviously that means stacking the AI decks with powerful cards and abilities.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 04:03 PMPosted by Kokotka
Hey!

Rolkyr has explained in the Bug Report forum what happened exactly!

07/22/2014 03:05 PMPosted by Rolkyr
Greeting Morgon,

I brought this issue up with Kel'thuzad. I have asked him to check into the deck lists of his minions and please to play fair. He laughed at me, told me to "kick rocks" then had me viciously attacked by Mr. Bigglesworth. As I ran away I heard him cry out "WE PLAY BY OUR OWN RULES MORTAL, YOUR RESTRICTIONS MEAN NOTHING TO US!".

I can discuss the matter with Dev, but we are all pretty frightened of that cat. So until we can find a way to make Kel'Thuzad listen or get a dog that car won't eat, I am afraid the bosses of Naxxramas will be able to play their decks however they want. :/

- Rolkyr

LOL, Awesome !!
Reply Quote
Yea, they are tougher than what I thought.
Reply Quote
I must have missed it but what is the reason to replay the quarter again? I know one of the blues said there was a reason but I haven't figured it out yet. Can someone help me out?
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 04:04 PMPosted by StRaItJaCkEt
they had to make up for an incompetent AI some how.
It's actually way harder to code intelligent AI than you think so I can't blame Blizzard for taking shortcuts. There's a lot that goes into choosing which cards to play, when and on what.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 04:00 PMPosted by Zeriyah

Uhm, ok, you guys already made the bosses op enough, and you couldn't leave out the rule-breaking?

I'm sitting here trying to beat the first boss on heroic with the most decent decks I can make, and you know what? His spammed 4/4s wreck ANYTHING I throw out. The RNG is so ridiculous I can't get my best cards out before I'm at 10 health with unplayable cards and facing an almost full board of 4/4s.

So please, kindly explain to me why you decided to make this literally impossible for those who don't have all the best cards or all the legendaries? This is beyond trolling, its bull- shi tting.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 04:32 PMPosted by RamboJesus
I must have missed it but what is the reason to replay the quarter again? I know one of the blues said there was a reason but I haven't figured it out yet. Can someone help me out?

You're probably talking about getting a card back for beating the "game mode" in hard difficulty.
Reply Quote
Well, Kel'thuzad yells at Maexxna for playing a sea giant, so the bosses don't even follow their boss' rules.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 04:40 PMPosted by Stryder
Well, Kel'thuzad yells at Maexxna for playing a sea giant, so the bosses don't even follow their boss' rules.

LOL...............that was cool to see in game....I got a kick outta it :)
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 04:40 PMPosted by Stryder

Yea, the Sea Giant is actually how I beat her. Faceless Manipulator followed by Polymorph, and suddenly the Giant was mine instead of hers. She actually webbed it a couple of times, but in the end it's what killed her.
Reply Quote
I don't know if I'm the only one, but out of 8 battles now, I have yet to once get the Mana Coin, either.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 03:57 PMPosted by Largo
LOL, I was just fighting heroic Faerlina and was thinking to myself, isn't that like the 4th worshipers she's played?

I guess they have custom rules that they play by.

Yeah that is annoying. Every time I kill one, she immediately plays another.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]