pls halp my dargon durid deck (teh DDD)

so i made a themed deck, but i think i might have stuck with the theme too hard. its kinda like ramp druid, innervate/growth/nourish into late game, but im not sure if the late game is strong enough. i like mages and thot i would make like a caster druid deck. the deck can win but lots of times i lose simply cause people killed my big guns too fast. idk, maybe someone with a more experienced eye (or anyone really pls!) could look over it and spot some obvious weaknesses and maybe suggest some replacements. thanks to anyone in advance.

innervate x2
moonfire x2
claw x 2
mark of the wild x2
wild growth x2
wrath x2
mark of nature x2
bite x2
swipe x2
keeper of the grove x2
nourish x2
starfall x2
azure drake x2
starfire x2
malygos x1
ysera x1

general strat:
innervate > wild growth > nourish > azure drake to pull teeth
then ysera to pull more teeth and hopefully draw a few spells
finally malygos to kill

edit: i forgot to put in (wild growth x2)
edit: changed a couple words so thats its more to the point
Edited by Ninjagear on 7/20/2014 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't think a heavy spell deck is gonna work nowadays. Take the x2 Nourish for example. More copies of that card may result in more consistent draw but it's probably overkill, even for a Ramp druid. Think of what happens when you unfortunately have both Nourish cards in hand and nothing else to play. I see you want to go the spell damage Moonfire/Malygos route so maybe start off with a build like this.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/druid#34:2;120:1;221:2;241:1;280:2;282:2;326:2;386:2;459:2;479:1;495:1;525:1;548:2;557:1;587:2;619:2;620:2;633:2;

I'm not sure what is available in your arsenal so adjust the build according to what you do have.
Reply Quote
No Faerie Dragons!?!??!
Reply Quote
I see you want to go the spell damage Moonfire/Malygos route...

i knew ysera was a popular legendary, but i didnt know that malygos druid was so popular. i looked at a lot of other builds like it and ur right they all run a version of the deck i came up with but many less spells. here is how i revised my deck:

innervate x2
moonfire x2
claw x2
wild growth x2
wrath x2
bloodmage thalnos
loot hoarder x2
healing touch
poison seeds
swipe x2
keeper of the grove x2
nourish
starfall x2
azure drake x2
druid of the claw x2
starfire
ancient of lore
malygos
ysera

ps. when i first made the deck i had faerie dragons in it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]