Arachnid Quarter closed??

it wont even start up my hearthstone
Reply Quote
The client is down now apparently. Made it to Maexxnna now it locked up and everybody is timed out. Unfortunately I have to work now. How awesome... Thanks Blizz..
Reply Quote
Can't even access the game atm, will edit my post if I got access to the quarter.

Edit: I got in the game and have access to the quarter. Thank you very much for the fix.
Edited by Church on 7/22/2014 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol nice ya i see there fix like always bring everything down
Reply Quote
I still can't get into the game past the Title screen. Even when I could before I wasn't able to access the arachnid quarter at all.
Reply Quote
Pretty much the same story. Can't connect to Hearthstone. I guess it's to be expected. I hope you folks can get it fixed soon.
Reply Quote
I keep getting an error message when launching the game:

CLOSED!

The client timed out as you were retrieving data from the Utility service, Please Relaunch Hearthstone !

I've relaunched it 9 times now and get the same message every time.
Reply Quote
Just killed the rogue class boss when got dc'd wonder if ill get credit?
Reply Quote
Installed update for the iPad

When I launch I get the Breaking News banner:

We are aware of an issue where some players may be experiencing connectivity issues within Hearthstone. We are currently investigating and working to resolve this as soon as possible.

However on iPad the only choice after this is "Click to Reconnect", which then reloads and brings me back to the breaking news sign.

Running iPad Air on iOS 7.1
Reply Quote
I can not get hearthstone to open I managed to get in play about 4 tries on the first boss. The game then froze crashed and will no longer open.
Reply Quote
Restarted, and still unable to access the arachnid quarter.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 11:46 AMPosted by necromechwiz
Does that include being unable to log on due to timing out? I assume that the servers are overloaded? I had been playing for about 20 minutes and then it cut out and is now in timing out land.

07/22/2014 11:46 AMPosted by BLooDMoNeY
I cant access game now

Initially, I got the swirly Naxx loading screen, and when I reloaded HS, I could see the quarters but it said that the Arachnid Quarter was closed, and now when I reload, the game times out, so I can no longer get even into the game.
Reply Quote
*grabs popcorn* this is gunna be a long thread lol
Reply Quote
Ive restarted the game a dozen times,but I still cant play.The naxx store issue is keeping my game from loading...It times out. grrrrrr Anyone know if there is any new info on this issue?
Reply Quote
LOL after all the hours you guys had to get this right we can't even log into the game now facepalm*
Reply Quote
hey we all know blizzard, new xpac new everything this always happens, and a developer wont even post, ontop of that blizz doesn't expect crashes but the load everyone puts on there servers you would think they'd expect this kinda of !@#$,
Reply Quote
i was logged in facing maexxna until i got randomly logged out now the server are down and every time i try to get on hearthstone it says that its closed on the game client ._.

......god...d.ammit blizzard....you had ONE JOB....ONE JOB
Edited by ViciousVice on 7/22/2014 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thanks for the reports everyone.

As confirmation, we are aware of the situation and our technicians working to resolve the issue and get everyone back to exploring Naxx as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
I think someone needs to report this issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]