Naxx is out!! Have fun everyone!

MVP - Hearthstone
July 22nd 12AM PDT to approximately 8AM PDT

This is 3AM EDT to 11AM EDT. If someone wants to fill in the equivalent for other time zones I'll edit them into here :)

(edit) Update.

07/21/2014 12:47 PMPosted by Aratil
Just wanted to clarify that this maintenance is not for the Curse of Naxxramas Adventure. We will be turning on Curse of Naxxramas for all regions at the same time some time after this maintenance is complete, but please do not expect Naxxramas to be available immediately following this maintenance.
Edited by Koji on 7/22/2014 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
EU is 5pm 22th? I thought for EU it was 23th, it says so on the login screen.
Reply Quote
07/21/2014 12:42 PMPosted by Bimpolim

That's because it'll be the 23rd when the maintenance ends, 1AM, 23rd.
Reply Quote
8 AM PDT? I'll wait til 2PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm very glad they're doing an "early" maintenance this time, instead of the typical "2pm EDT" that I hated so much playing WoW!

Now, let's hope the servers can contain all of this excitement :-D
Reply Quote
I'm assuming it's a typo and should read 8PM PDT. Otherwise the launch is on the 23rd, tsk tsk
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
07/21/2014 12:45 PMPosted by SirDigby
07/21/2014 12:42 PMPosted by Bimpolim

That's because it'll be the 23rd when the maintenance ends, 1AM, 23rd.

8am + 8 = 4pm GMT. If things end on schedule, it'll be the evening of the 22nd, but I believe Aratil said they said 23rd in Europe just to be on the safe side in case maintenance goes on long.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Just wanted to clarify that this maintenance is not for the Curse of Naxxramas Adventure. We will be turning on Curse of Naxxramas for all regions at the same time some time after this maintenance is complete, but please do not expect Naxxramas to be available immediately following this maintenance.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone

Good to know, I'll edit OP accordingly.
Reply Quote

:(
Reply Quote

:(
Reply Quote
I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of "I updated but cant access naxx wtf???"
Reply Quote
Aratil: Burster of bubbles, and consumer of donuts.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/21/2014 12:56 PMPosted by Applesoup
I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of "I updated but cant access naxx wtf???"

Hoping that I addressed at least 5 of those potential cases with this thread.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/21/2014 12:58 PMPosted by Jushiro
Aratil: Burster of bubbles, and consumer of donuts.

Chocolate glazed, please.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
07/21/2014 12:58 PMPosted by Aratil

So who's the lucky person who gets to throw the switch?

Why am I asking? <_< No reason... I'm not planning on booking a flight to California or anything.
Reply Quote
No cinnamon sprinkled donuts?

Who are you people?
Reply Quote
07/21/2014 12:58 PMPosted by Aratil

Aratil,

Can you throw an idea to the devs please, extra Custom made deck slots (2 more would be perfect)
since there is only enough slots to have 1 of each class.
Reply Quote
Aratil, will we be notified beforehand a couple hours in advance as to what hour it will launch, or will it just be a random surprise?
Reply Quote
07/21/2014 01:02 PMPosted by Gemster312
Aratil, will we be notified beforehand a couple hours in advance as to what hour it will launch, or will it just be a random surprise?

If that is the case i am hoping "SURPRISE MIDNIGHT unlock"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]