How are druids against rogue?

I don't really play rogue or druid but might want to try druid (would have to craft the ancients).

Are taunt heavy decks any good vs handlock and miracle rogue?
Reply Quote
Same as any other deck... playing against rogue, your deck makes very little difference - it's almost 100% based on what the rogue draws when. There's no interactivity to it.
Reply Quote
The Taunt ramp works well against Miracle, Handlock is really hard to beat though(in general Druid is weak to it).
I personally have a good win rate against Miracle and decent against Handlock using Token druid.
Reply Quote
as for taunt-heavy ramp, it plays really well vs miracle (he really needs exactly perfect draw or horrible draw by his opponent to win), but is really weak to handlock, luckily this season im seeing less handlocks than in the last one.
Reply Quote
If it's miracle, keep a healing touch and use your Lores for healing, and they can't win. Heavy taunt should be self explanatory too, they only have 2 saps and so much damage with SI:7 and Evis so you should win that too. I rarely lose to miracle rogue with my ramp druid.
Reply Quote
I also rarely lose to Miracle Rogue, using a taunt heavy token druid deck. Key is to try and keep life above 24 for turns 8-10, and always have multiple taunts up later.

Also, if you can pressure them into using spells early, it helps a lot when the Gadgetzen finally drops later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]