So the reward for the heroic bosses is nothing?

Let me get this straight, you get cards for beating the normal boss, k fine. You get class specific cards for beating the class challenges, k fine. And what do you get for conquering the most challenging fights of all? Uh nothing?

Seriously nothing?

You get rewards for doing the easy stuff but nothing for the hard stuff?

Yeah, that makes sense.
Reply Quote
Blizzard 101
Reply Quote
Hold on there! Once you beat ALL 15 of the HARDEST challenges Naxx has to offer, you get ONE card back that does NOT influence the game in any way at all!
Reply Quote
You get an awesome looking card back after defeating the entire adventure in heroic.
Reply Quote
CAN SOMEONE READ HEROIC INFORMATION WICH APPEARS AT WINDOW WHEN CHOSEN!!! ATLEAST BEFORE OPENING THREAD!!!!
Reply Quote
I thought beating heroic was its own reward, but I still can't help but agree. You get the basic cards for doing very, very easy bosses, then you get... nothing for beating them on super-hard. It seems backwards in a reward system. This is partly why I stopped playing WoW. They practically handed stuff out just for logging in. At least in HS giving cards out for nearly free won't give anyone any real advantage. Skill still rules the game.
Reply Quote
What did you get when you beat tough parts of games before and didn't get anything? Did you complain then too?
Reply Quote
Well they could have ... idk ... Given Gold version of these card ? :/ .... Still better than nothing lol
Reply Quote
While I agree the reward is underwhelming, in Blizzard's defense it IS in line with the reward structure for ranked play.

Get to legend, get a cardback and nothing else.

Top16 invites notwithstanding.
Reply Quote
they should reward you with 1 epic card....MINIMUM...not just nothing..what bs.
Reply Quote
07/23/2014 05:35 PMPosted by Makaramus
CAN SOMEONE READ HEROIC INFORMATION WICH APPEARS AT WINDOW WHEN CHOSEN!!! ATLEAST BEFORE OPENING THREAD!!!!

APPARENTLY SEVERAL PEOPLE CAN'T
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/23/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Rudugar
I thought beating heroic was its own reward

Me too. That's really the intention. We didn't want anyone to feel as though they *had* to do Heroic mode because they had no choice if they wanted to earn the Naxxramas cards.

The Heroic mode challenges exist for the sake of fun. We acknowledge that we could have done a better job celebrating the victory though.
Reply Quote
It said my princess was in the Plague Quarter...
Reply Quote
07/23/2014 06:57 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Me too. That's really the intention. We didn't want anyone to feel as though they *had* to do Heroic mode because they had no choice if they wanted to earn the Naxxramas cards.

The Heroic mode challenges exist for the sake of fun. We acknowledge that we could have done a better job celebrating the victory though.

I still think putting Heroic versions of the cards off the same bosses as Normal would have been a neat thing to keep people going for it. Could also make Heroic Class Challenges for the golden versions of Class cards. :)
Reply Quote
people really? please learn to read. i mean do the people who post this really have that low of a IQ that they cant read? how many times has something like this been posted? 5? 10? you MUST BEAT ALL the bosses on Heroic to get something. not just some.
Reply Quote

Thank you for saying this. You guys should have kept it so golden versions of cards were earned through heroic modes. This is not a "need" reward and is 100% cosmetic. Forcing people to spend dust on them is kinda a joke. I hope you guys choose to change this.
Reply Quote

SInce the wings are gonna cost 700g each, could at least have a gold/pack bonus for completing a wing on heroic at least once a week to help out, just like in the arena.
Reply Quote
ya at least a pack would have been cool
Reply Quote
Getting bling to show off is fine for an optional challenge. The only other reward they could get away with is putting in a promotional type card that is gimmicky with its effect and has bad stats for the mana making it unusable in a serious constructed deck. Basically something like Nozdormu but instead of being a 9 mana 8/8 you get a 5/5 or worse for 9 mana. My idea is a Mr. Bigglesworth card 7 mana for a 0/1 with the effect of get a copy of a destroyed or discarded card back to you hand is that is even possible is the game actually track that information.
Edited by Shuyin on 7/23/2014 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

You should have A) given out gold versions of the cards earned in the normal mode or B) given out a small gold reward for beating all 3. Is 100 gold per wing, once, really too much to ask when each of them costs 700?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]