Naxx glitch found

You can't D/E the cards you get from naxx, they are not soulbound because they have gems in them. Commons, rares, epics, legendaries, meaning they should be able to D/E. Fix this blizzard I want dust from that lame legendary you gave us.
Reply Quote
But the first wing is free.
Reply Quote
You can't disenchant the ETC card from blizzcon either, just enjoy the free cards you got
Reply Quote
They only have rarities for arena purposes really... Why would blizz give us 400+ dust for free if we dont like the legendary?
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 07:06 PMPosted by lIllIlllIIll
they are not soulbound because they have gems in them.

Just because the Basic card set has no gems and is Soulbound doesn't mean non-Basic cards can't be Soulbound.
Edited by Shradow on 7/22/2014 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Captain's Parrot, Old Murk-Eye, Golden ETC and Golden Gelbin are soulbound too.
Reply Quote
why would you DE them?
Reply Quote
lol that legendary is not lame at all
Reply Quote
Not a lame legendary at all. Played against a priest who used it, and I could not get rid of it for the life of me. Had it's health buffed to 12, and I finally destroyed it, but it traded like 8 cards for 2. I can see hunters using it to good advantage as well with cards like Houndmaster / Rhino.

As for OP's post, no you can't DE them. Don't complain about free legends :P
Reply Quote
Lame? Lame!? It's a 6-drop with 8 HP that insta-kills anything it hits!

How on earth is that lame?
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 07:09 PMPosted by Zeriyah
Cards acquired from Naxxramas are soulbound and cannot be disenchanted.

Please consider changing this. There's no good reason to make these cards soulbound.
Edited by Baeloro on 7/24/2014 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Maexxna is actually a really good Legendary. If you are bad, you won't know how to use her.

Hunters, should NEVER even drop her against a priest.

This happens everytime.

Hunters Turn 6: Drops Maexxna
My Turn 6: Cabal Shadow Priest mind controls Maexxna
Hunters Turn 7: Summons Savannah Highmane
My Turn 7: Drop my Maexxna / Coin / Sunfury Protector

you now have 2 Maexxna's with Taunts. GG you just lost.

As a Hunter (vs anything other then a priest)

Turn 5: Tundra Rhino
Turn 6 Maexxna
Turn 7: Houndmaster on Maexxna + Scavenging Hyena
Edited by BigRuski on 7/24/2014 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There's a point in making them soulbound. It's just different from basics because they have a rarity, but it's still perfectly ok not to be able to deconstruct them.

If they actually dropped from bosses over and over, it would be different. But like this, one time rewards are non-deconstructable, obviously.

P.S.: Maexxna is a terrible legendary. Compare it to other 6 drops, it sucks :/
Reply Quote
07/24/2014 02:51 PMPosted by Baeloro
07/22/2014 07:09 PMPosted by Zeriyah
Cards acquired from Naxxramas are soulbound and cannot be disenchanted.

Please consider changing this. There's no good reason to make these cards soulbound.

There's no way to acquire them outside of Naxxramas. So long as that is the case, they have to be soulbound to avoid idiots permanently losing their Naxxramas cards.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
07/24/2014 03:30 PMPosted by Sirtommygunn

There's no way to acquire them outside of Naxxramas. So long as that is the case, they have to be soulbound to avoid idiots permanently losing their Naxxramas cards.

There's no way to acquire them outside of Naxxramas. So long as that is the case, they have to be soulbound to avoid careless players permanently losing their Naxxramas cards.

Fixed.

Edit:

P.S. If it was ever going to change. If you can disenchant a card, it means you can also craft it. There is no way currently to disenchant something and not be able to craft it and other way around.
Edited by Kokotka on 7/24/2014 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hunters Turn 8: Misdirection, kill commands etc
Your Turn 8: Your turn maexxnas kill each other

Hunters Turn 8: Hunters marks, unleash the hounds, dead maexxnas

Still !@#$ against priest. 6 drops dying to 2mana sw:p is not a great exchange. Cabal as well of course. Dies to kodo easily too.

The soulbound nature of the naxx cards is absolutely fine and has always been known.
Reply Quote
07/24/2014 03:41 PMPosted by Kokotka
07/24/2014 03:30 PMPosted by Sirtommygunn

There's no way to acquire them outside of Naxxramas. So long as that is the case, they have to be soulbound to avoid careless players permanently losing their Naxxramas cards.

Fixed.

No, it isn't fixed. I meant exactly what I said. I'm not a member of Blizzard's PR department; I don't need to avoid offending someone. It's not my job to coddle the community.

With all the times it's been stated that you can only get these cards through Naxxramas, both in game and outside it, you would have to be either willfully ignorant or particularly thick to not understand that disenchanting these cards is something that is a very bad idea.

Changing my words is honestly more offensive to me than any insult the people of these forums regularly use to describe anyone they disagree with. Then implying that you fixed it by changing the meaning of my statement is an even worse insult. If you want to say something, write your own post; don't hijack mine and say you improved it by changing the message.
Edited by Sirtommygunn on 7/24/2014 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Only the cards from the basic vanilla set are without gems.
The cards from naxx are not a basic set. They are an expansion of the expert set. It's the Naxxramas set. But since you unlock them as a reward, you can't disenchant it. Just as you can't disenchant cards from the promotion, reward and basic set. Elsewise you'd be able to farm them.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
07/24/2014 07:00 PMPosted by Sirtommygunn
07/24/2014 03:41 PMPosted by Kokotka

Fixed.

No, it isn't fixed. I meant exactly what I said. I'm not a member of Blizzard's PR department; I don't need to avoid offending someone. It's not my job to coddle the community.

With all the times it's been stated that you can only get these cards through Naxxramas, both in game and outside it, you would have to be either willfully ignorant or particularly thick to not understand that disenchanting these cards is something that is a very bad idea.

Changing my words is honestly more offensive to me than any insult the people of these forums regularly use to describe anyone they disagree with. Then implying that you fixed it by changing the meaning of my statement is an even worse insult. If you want to say something, write your own post; don't hijack mine and say you improved it by changing the message.

I am not part of Blizzard's PR department, yet I don't think using offensive or mean/judgemental words brings any good. It only makes people overreact.

Too bad that you didn't quote the "P.S." part of my post.
It shows that you are careless not knowing that if one can disenchant a card, one can also craft it. I don't think it would ever be possible to do one without the other.
So simply speaking what you said did not make any sense. Your "logic" about disenchanting doesn't make logical sense. That is if you know how the game mechanics work. Throwing in your post words like "idiots" or other insults does not make it sound more logical either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]