Why no Card back?

I defeated all 3 Bosses on HC and got nothing. Is it a bug? Or you get it only after all 5 wings on HC?
Reply Quote
I believe it's all of them
Reply Quote
Community Manager
You must defeat all Naxxramas bosses on Heroic Mode in order to acquire the Heroic Naxxramas card back.
Reply Quote
Ok. Thanks for quick answer :)
Reply Quote
This is pretty weak Zeriyah... Couldn't you guys do something to fill in the box rather than just remove the golden cards? This is a big flaw in an otherwise very impressive add-on.
I would recommend something like gold dust, which once you collect all (5) you can use them to craft one golden card of your choice. People would freak for that and it would be far from overboard.
Reply Quote
Something... Anyway...

Another card back that you have to wait 5 weeks for? Zzzzzzzzz
Reply Quote
blizzard needs to just plaster in 80pt font all over the top of general discussion cardback is awarded after ALL BOSSES are beat..................seriously, a new thread on this crap EVERY FIVE MINUTES
Reply Quote
As awesome as Zeriyah not even a community manager has much power to influence the design decision to create such a blank heroic journey spread over 5 weeks and 15 bosses, especially after the creative process has finished.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 07:21 PMPosted by EvaMendes
blizzard needs to just plaster in 80pt font all over the top of general discussion cardback is awarded after ALL BOSSES are beat..................seriously, a new thread on this crap EVERY FIVE MINUTES

so very true. i think there are at least 5 or more topics about this already
Reply Quote
Yes I don't get why not offer card backs for each heroic wing that's defeated. It's a good feat to beat a wing and it feels empty to get nothing for defeating the heroic bosses in the end of the wing. Otherwise liking the new content.
Reply Quote
Something for the "re-playability" that was mentioned would be nice, because as of now, there is 0 reason to fight any of the Naxx bosses again.

Like how about increasing the gold cap, and adding in a gold reward for beating all 3 bosses that day.

5 wings in total, cap increases by 20g each week as well.
Beat all 3 bosses in a day to earn 20g. So beating all of them would earn you 100g.
It would be quite a challenge to do, but it would reward those and give a reason to play the bosses again.

People would get more gold like they wanted to, and the gold cap would be raised like other people wanted as well. Then to top it off, gives Naxx re-playability.
Reply Quote
That sucks, how are you going to brag on how fast you beat all three bosses on HC to everyone else when you do it?
Reply Quote
i enjoyed the hrs to beat the last boss on hero but dissapointed in not getting a reward
Reply Quote
Yes, very anticlimactic!
Reply Quote
Tbh, I wish there was a weekly reward for beating each heroic wing. Chance at golden version of the cards or gold/dust.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 10:32 PMPosted by Whitefang
Tbh, I wish there was a weekly reward for beating each heroic wing. Chance at golden version of the cards or gold/dust.

I wish so too, because it is very easy once you figure it out :) haha.
Reply Quote
07/22/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Slipstream
Something for the "re-playability" that was mentioned would be nice, because as of now, there is 0 reason to fight any of the Naxx bosses again.

Honestly I'll probably end up playing through it again on normal. Once on heroic is enough for me. Well...once I get better cards I might try out heroic again. But normal difficulty is purely enjoyable. I might try experimenting with different decks on each boss when I get bored.
Reply Quote
I defeat all bosses in order but no card back, i lost 2 times and changed my deck once
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]