No reward for Heroic Maexxna?

I completed the arachnid wing on Heroic setting but there was no reward . Is this working as intended?
Reply Quote
You get card back by completing all naxxramas bosses on heroic.
Reply Quote
kk . Thank you for the response!
Reply Quote
Although the win was satisfying, wish there would actually be a reward involved in finishing off Maexxna on Heroic difficulty.
Reply Quote
Yeah me too!
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
As mentioned, there is, but you need to beat all bosses in all wings. Zeriyah has mentioned Blizzard's thoughts in a few places about rewards for heroic bosses.
Reply Quote
Not even a card though, seriously? I tried so hard to beat Maexxna and I get nothing (straight away) I think a lil gold atleast while we wait to struggle against the other quarters heroic bosses would be nice.
Reply Quote
I agree that it was pretty unrewarding to defeat all three heroic bosses and get no card or other reward. Even like a golden version of a Nax card or something. They were quite hard to beat!
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
Gold cards as reward were debated and discussed in the Naxx threads. You can find posts in there if you are curious why they chose rewards the way they did. If you guys want rewards changed, that would be something for the general forums, likely in a thread about Naxx. (I expect such threads already exist.)
Reply Quote
dude ! really !! i just beat all heroics bosses and there is no reward !! i beat all classes ! everything in SOLO !!! and in heroic there is just no reward !
Reply Quote
there is no reward dude !!! just did it ! all bosses in heroic ! is there a bug ?
Reply Quote
i expect in the few next hours some rewards for the heroic bosses.. really do somethin for the ppl who just beat the hell up the 3 bosses =)
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
07/29/2014 12:45 PMPosted by Roberthehulk
all bosses in heroic !

You beat all bosses for the one wing. The cardback reward is for all bosses in ALL wings.
Reply Quote
aww.. you mean all wings (paying 700 gold for each) right ?
Reply Quote
No gold cards needed, but come on - how about at a pack of cards for beating 3 Heroic bosses...?

I like a challenge, but some reward should be given for just a wing, even if just a small symbolic one.
Reply Quote
Man we should at least get a single card for beating those heroic bosses. i feel like i just wasted a day struggling to beat all 3 bosses of the arachnid wing and got nothing out of it. what a let down. The fact that it was THAT hard for ppl using basic cards with no reward is just cruel. i legitimately have no desire to even try the heroic bosses again. funny how the naxx dlc actually made me want to play hearthstone again only for me to find out i had been wasting my time. ill be okay without playing this game again tbh; i was only really playing against the AI anyway. i wish blizzard was as awesome as it was in the diablo 2/ warcraft 3 era. just imagine what could have been... this company is more or less dead to me bc of its greedy tactics. such a shame bc diablo 2 and wc3 were my childhood and they were easily the most fun i ever had playing videogames bc they actually tried to give players more rather than see how little they can give you and still get your money. i hope someone out there from blizzard sees this. from all your old fans WE MISS THE OLD BLIZZARD
Edited by Archetyp3 on 7/30/2014 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/30/2014 06:19 PMPosted by Archetyp3
i feel like i just wasted a day struggling to beat all 3 bosses of the arachnid wing and got nothing out of it. what a let down. The fact that it was THAT hard for ppl using basic cards with no reward is just cruel. i legitimately have no desire to even try the heroic bosses again. funny how the naxx dlc actually made me want to play hearthstone again only for me to find out i had been wasting my time. ill be okay without playing this game again tbh; i was only really playing against the AI anyway. i wish blizzard was as awesome as it was in the diablo 2/ warcraft 3 era. just imagine what could have been... this company is more or less dead to me bc of its greedy tactics. such a shame bc diablo 2 and wc3 were my childhood and they were easily the most fun i ever had playing videogames bc they actually tried to give players more rather than see how little they can give you and still get your money. i hope someone out there from blizzard sees this. from all your old fans WE MISS THE OLD BLIZZARD

A whole day... Doesn't this raise a number of worrying questions to you?
- Why did it take you a whole day? I appreciate Maexxna was challenging, but through exploiting weaknesses in an opponents AI and then the rest down to RNG, single player challenges shouldn't take that long if you understand the dynamics of a TCG like Hearthstone.
- Why did you play the whole day, especially if you weren't enjoying playing?
- Why throw your toys out pram, only play single player and then threaten Blizzard that you are going to stop playing again because you didn't have a reward that you wouldn't of benefited from anyway?
- The actual teams that made classic WC, Diablo and Hearthstone are almost completely different ~ unless of course you have a problem with the artwork in Hearthstone.
- It has been proven time and time again that you can excel in Hearthstone without paying any money. Yes Blizzard operate a micro-transaction system, but it doesn't force players to use it, only offers a way for users to speed up grinding. In contrast to this having all the cards in the game does not make you good at any TCG.

Start enjoying the mechanics and strategy of overcoming obstacles in an RNG TCG and hopefully you will understand why Blizzard makes some of the decisions it does.
Reply Quote
Guitaristani, you sir are an !@#.

08/10/2014 05:26 AMPosted by Guitaristani

A whole day... Doesn't this raise a number of worrying questions to you?
- Why did it take you a whole day? I appreciate Maexxna was challenging, but through exploiting weaknesses in an opponents AI and then the rest down to RNG, single player challenges shouldn't take that long if you understand the dynamics of a TCG like Hearthstone.
- Why did you play the whole day, especially if you weren't enjoying playing?
- Why throw your toys out pram, only play single player and then threaten Blizzard that you are going to stop playing again because you didn't have a reward that you wouldn't of benefited from anyway?
- The actual teams that made classic WC, Diablo and Hearthstone are almost completely different ~ unless of course you have a problem with the artwork in Hearthstone.
- It has been proven time and time again that you can excel in Hearthstone without paying any money. Yes Blizzard operate a micro-transaction system, but it doesn't force players to use it, only offers a way for users to speed up grinding. In contrast to this having all the cards in the game does not make you good at any TCG.

Start enjoying the mechanics and strategy of overcoming obstacles in an RNG TCG and hopefully you will understand why Blizzard makes some of the decisions it does.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]