Updated Expert Card - Disenchanting Timeframe - 7/24/2014

I dusted 2 Gold bows and crafted a normal one so that I still had 2 copies. Now what legendary should I craft next is the question. Gold bow was nice but I figure I will probably get another copy or 2 before I get all the legendaries and 2 of every epic and if not and I want a Gold bow I didn't lose any dust.
Reply Quote
07/24/2014 05:06 PMPosted by MattDoc
How about also doing the opposite and letting those of us who don't yet have it craft it for the regular DE cost?

The point is for people who crafted it previously who no longer like the care to disenchant for the full price they crafted it for. Not to give a deal :P Although if you got it in a card pack, you benefit.
Reply Quote
Buy 20packs, increase your win chance by 86127452168323
Reply Quote
07/24/2014 04:47 PMPosted by ElvesLie
It seems silly that this card needs to be disenchant-able for it's full price considering that it was a bug fix and not a nerf.

It seems silly that anyone would complain about something like this. How do people getting extra dust negatively effect you in any way? It doesn't.
Reply Quote
Paladin and buff it up real nice.
Reply Quote
07/24/2014 05:06 PMPosted by MattDoc
How about also doing the opposite and letting those of us who don't yet have it craft it for the regular DE cost?

That wouldn't make much sense. The reason you can DE it for more is so that people who happened to enchant it can get a refund since it was changed. Also you could just E and DE and E and DE... and have infinite dust.
Reply Quote
07/24/2014 05:43 PMPosted by Tolang
I don't know when I'd EVER want a wisp.

Go disenchant them and gratz on 5 dust.
Reply Quote
The bow was nerfed not because it was bugged, but because it gave the possibility of doing one of the wings too easily, much as Alex was temporarily nixed for this wing. I think the Alex trick in the first wing was missed by the playtesters or not considered worthy of change. The bow was permanently changed, probably because Hunters are not a greatly respected class, either here on in WOW by players or staff. Just my two cents.
Edited by Anopheles on 7/30/2014 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/24/2014 05:05 PMPosted by SwissGuy
07/24/2014 04:47 PMPosted by ElvesLie
It seems silly that this card needs to be disenchant-able for it's full price considering that it was a bug fix and not a nerf.

Anyways, at least this'll stop a lot of members from being upset with a bug fix...

It's not a bug fix, it was working as intended, they said they nerfed it because secrets with naxx will be played even more and they dont want you to be punished for playing secrets
It is a bug fix, in a sense.

The card has always said 'friendly Secret', but was activating off of all secrets. So either there was something wrong with the text, or there was something wrong with the mechanics. Either way, it could be considered a bug.
Reply Quote
Time to disenchant my Golden eagelhorn bow
Reply Quote
Funny how everyone complains about Zoolock etc. There are plenty of Anti-Zoo decks out there
Reply Quote
Got a golden version off a pack a couple of days ago. Fastest 800 dust I ever made. :)
Reply Quote
i disenchanted a golden one for 800, and made a legendary from it, because i had the other half :)
Reply Quote
08/01/2014 11:36 AMPosted by Abendschein
07/24/2014 05:05 PMPosted by SwissGuy

It's not a bug fix, it was working as intended, they said they nerfed it because secrets with naxx will be played even more and they dont want you to be punished for playing secrets
It is a bug fix, in a sense.

The card has always said 'friendly Secret', but was activating off of all secrets. So either there was something wrong with the text, or there was something wrong with the mechanics. Either way, it could be considered a bug.

It didn't say friendly secret; it worked exactly as it was worded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]