Help my ramp deck?

I like the play style, but i dont like having nothing until turn 4 :/ am i supposed to use my innervates to drop a early shieldmaster? is having mark of wild and force of nature bad? i only run one of each
Reply Quote
Please show a rough deck list, and describe the problems you are having. The only response I can think to a statement like:
07/29/2014 10:34 AMPosted by Kaa
i dont like having nothing until turn 4

is to suggest putting in some 1-3 cost minions. This then becomes an exercise about finding which 1-3 cost minions are a good fit for your play style.
Reply Quote
When you play Ramp druid you need to mulligan cards back in order to get Wild Growth. Wild Growth is one of the more important cards in that deck because playing it on turn 2 will allow you to play Yeti, Senjin, Violet Teacher or Keeper next turn. Always try to mulligan for Wild Growth unless you can play Yeti on turn 2 which is accomplished by Innovate, or you get a Wrath which is good removal early on, especially against a deck like Zoo.
Reply Quote
harvest golems and/or power of the wilds are legit low cost options... You can use the powers early for a panther if you need to; ideally you want them late but presence is presence. Harvest golems are just great, giving you nice sustain while you ramp. Innervate plays are nice but be mindful of your followup.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]