Sick and tired of priests

Agreed, i dont think they are overpowered but they stall games FOREVER. the only class ive ever ran out of cards against is priest. and they use your !@#$ing cards against you?! Blizz makes us work hard for cards if we dont want to pay just to lose to your own cards. Its annoying
Reply Quote
And not a single fck was given that day :)

Seriously, I absolutely despise my neighbor. He's annoying, he's loud, he stinks and poisons the entire neighbor with his taste of music and bad parking.

Does anybody give a flying fck? Nope.
Edited by Indie on 8/16/2014 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Everybody thinks this is bad for paladins but I have seen this same talk of the expansion being bad for classes everywhere. This is pretty funny, I just get all the cards I can find lol
Reply Quote
Yes I admit it: I love it when your legendary card becomes mine and then I duplicate it.

Yes I admit it: I love it when I have a Warden or Maexxna in play and I boost them the next round to a 28/28 or 32/32 minion and one shot my opponent for the win (apologies).

Yes I admit it: I love using Thought Steal to try out cards I don't normally play or have the dust to make myself. I'm just borrowing your card for a one game test drive...what's the big deal?

Yes I admit it: I think it's funny when people immediately concede when they see I play Priest.

Yes I admit it: I love an underdog. I continually get my !@# handed to me by aggro aggro aggro Hunter and Shaman decks. I enjoy the challenge of controlling these unimaginative decks even when I lose lose lose win lose lose.

Yes I admit it: I love it when an aggro deck stalls out when I have around 10 health and I take over the late game.

Yes I admit it: I love frustrating opponents and drawing out games against aggro decks designed to destroy me by round 6.

Yes I admit it: I love playing Priest and do so almost exclusively now (after playing all of the classes for quite some time).

(No one will be surprised that Blue was my favorite color in MtG.)
Reply Quote
08/16/2014 09:05 AMPosted by Mormegil

Mine too!! :D
Reply Quote
08/16/2014 11:04 AMPosted by Indie

Mine too!! :D

And mine!!! :)
Reply Quote
my favorite is mind visioning The Coin.

100% value.
Reply Quote
i don't run any of the copy cards or mc or anything like those anymore. they were fun but now i'm having a blast with chow bombs, shadowform, taunting/silencing shenanigans and i even give you a free card out of it. i'm just that sorta priest. you can thank me later budski.
Reply Quote
07/27/2014 05:14 AMPosted by Archetype
The card stealing is too frustrating.

It is not card stealing, the priest only gets a copy of what the other players has. I think you should say the word card copying.
Reply Quote
07/27/2014 06:08 AMPosted by Tommy
I don't like playing vs Priests because the games usually take longer, so that's annoying.

Why do you have no intrest in games that would take atleast 15-30min? I would enjoy playing a Long duration gameplay.
Edited by marnisnecro on 8/18/2014 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/17/2014 06:30 AMPosted by Recycled
07/27/2014 05:14 AMPosted by Archetype
The card stealing is too frustrating.

It is not card stealing, the priest only gets a copy of what the other players has. I think you should say the word card copying.

Playing a Deck with "Secrect Spell Cards" verses a Priest with Thoughtsteal and Mind Vision, that would be troublesome. When players choose to add Mind Control that's when all the enjoyment is thrown into the Black/Dark Void.
Reply Quote
Priest is the weakest class in Hearthstone and it requires a lot of skill to play efficiently. When someone complains about Priests, it's just a simple matter of a skill-less player vs a skilled player.

Also, I'll re-quote this:

Yes I admit it: I love it when your legendary card becomes mine and then I duplicate it.

Yes I admit it: I love it when I have a Warden or Maexxna in play and I boost them the next round to a 28/28 or 32/32 minion and one shot my opponent for the win (apologies).

Yes I admit it: I love using Thought Steal to try out cards I don't normally play or have the dust to make myself. I'm just borrowing your card for a one game test drive...what's the big deal?

Yes I admit it: I think it's funny when people immediately concede when they see I play Priest.

Yes I admit it: I love an underdog. I continually get my !@# handed to me by aggro aggro aggro Hunter and Shaman decks. I enjoy the challenge of controlling these unimaginative decks even when I lose lose lose win lose lose.

Yes I admit it: I love it when an aggro deck stalls out when I have around 10 health and I take over the late game.

Yes I admit it: I love frustrating opponents and drawing out games against aggro decks designed to destroy me by round 6.

Yes I admit it: I love playing Priest and do so almost exclusively now (after playing all of the classes for quite some time).
Edited by LordPman on 8/19/2014 3:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Amen. I love priests! I don't use thought steal because it seems like a gamble and you can often get stuff that doesn't really work well with priest, but mind control is just awesome. Go ahead, play your OP legendary cards you get from sinking $50 into this game or playing for days on end. Allow a nooby player to have at least one moment of satisfaction in controlling one of your 5 legendary dragons or Ragnaros that's in every single game. Finally I get some payback!!
Reply Quote
08/19/2014 11:19 AMPosted by Radscorpion
Finally I get some payback!!

We are cheap!
We are noob"
We are Priests!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]