What card(s) to craft for my ramp druid deck?

I have 1,600+ dust and just curious as to what you fellas and lady fellas would include/modify in my ramp deck.

Deck List:

2x Innervate
1x Naturalize
2x Wild Growth
2x Wrath
1x Bloodmage Thalnos
1x Big Game Hunter
2x Harvest Golem
2x Swipe
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Keeper of the Grove
1x Starfall
2x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Faceless Manipulator
1x Starfire
1x Hogger
2x Sunwalker
1x Ancient of Lore
1x Ancient of War
1x Cenarius

I've been thinking of crafting TBK or Cairne but I can't decide. I've also thought about crafting another AoL or AoW.

Deck-viable legendary cards I have are Sylvanas, Maexxna (naxx), Ragnaros, and Ysera.

Any criticism and thoughts are very much welcome
Reply Quote
07/28/2014 10:15 AMPosted by CastAwayWil
I've been thinking of crafting TBK or Cairne but I can't decide. I've also thought about crafting another AoL or AoW.

You need two Ancient of Lores. There's no way around it, a Druid deck without two is like a Mage without Fireball. Get that crafted first.

After Lore is crafted, you have a little more leeway. TBK is great, as is Cairne. But if you cannot afford either after crafting a Lore you could always opt for another War.

Get the Lore first, then either save up for a Legendary, or craft a second War.
Reply Quote
No need to 2nd war....as of cairne vs TBK .....TBK win games ..cairne not so much .
My advice go for TBK and add 1 MoTW to your deck too (since you play with faceless it ll be good).

p.s. 1st get 2nd Lore its a must . Consider replaceing Hogger with something lil more useful too ;D
Edited by Prototype on 7/28/2014 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]